The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

An Exciting Change

BarberDave

I pre-date cheese sauce
Owner
Veteran
Legacy
First Responder
Good day Everyone. We have some exciting news. As you know we strive to keep our Artisan / Retailers at the forefront of the Forum. Unlike other venues, we want our Retailers to have access to you the members of the TSC, and to be able to promote their products. As you can see we have changed the SV forum to "Brand to Markets" The Principal is a gentlemen you all know, Antonio Pavan. You are also aware that he is the US Distributor of Saponificio Varesino. What you may not know is that Antonio, and his company also is the SV Distributor for most if not all of your favorite shopping sites that carry SV.

What is also exciting is that Antonio and "Brand to Markets" is constanly searching to bring more products to you and the General public. These are not just shaving related items, but all sorts of items including lotions, shampoos and other related products. This is a great opportunity for the TSC, and you the member to see what is offered by "Brand to Markets"

Shortly, with this change, Antonio will be following up with a Bio, a little bit about his company, as well as some of the products he is working on. Also the product you may not have been aware of and how to get those.

We are very excited to make this change, as it fits more of his product offering, and what is available to you.

So WELCOME "BRAND TO MARKETS" we are proud to be able to expand the product offering available to the TSC.

Congrats. Looking forward to seeing updates and what will be offered!

Ciao Cadre !!!!! and Ciao David !!
Thank you for the introductory email.

As David mentioned I am the distributor / agent for few Italian brands ranging form Men's grooming to toiletries etc. In addition , I am currently working in securing other popular brands from the shaving market
Saponificio Varesino is the first one that I started carrying and I recently changed my position from agent to Distributor , so now, I have finally full control of the brand in the market.
This mean a lot to me as I will be able to finally support all of your questions , needs etc in the proper way . With David we have been already talking about different projects and I am happy to have TSC support in this relaunch of my activity.

I am also transitioning in a similar role for other two brands that soon I will be able to offer to all of you directly. The first one is Acqua dell"Elba, a great line of diffusers , candles and perfumes all coming from Isola d'Elba, a remote Island off the coast of Tuscany.
The last brand is Ortigia Sicilia, a very eclectic and luxurious line of Toiletires and accessories from the rich island of Sicily.

As soon as I will be operational with these brands it will be my pleasure to extend to all of you a special treatment.

Last, stay tuned because I have more to come from the shaving world.

Please feel free to contact me if in the meantime you see anything interesting or if you have any questions.

Thank you all for your support!!

Antonio

Back