The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Bingo Game #49 - Just Plain Ole Flippin' Bingo

Nothing like a simple game of just plain ole flipping bingo
and that was nothing like a simple game of just plain ole flipping bingo 😜

But that was just your closest bingo, right now. The next two calls could have completed a different row. You never know how bingo is going to play out!
True. But that games over now , so, I'm just gonna move on and wait on your next game...

What a way to start my monday....well....nearly finish it here at work (its been crazy busy today)....but I learned that I didn't win bingo. Or maybe at some point I did......only found half the numbers called anyway. Hey @NurseDave can we get a recap of the calls so we can see where our cards ended up when KJ won?

What a way to start my monday....well....nearly finish it here at work (its been crazy busy today)....but I learned that I didn't win bingo. Or maybe at some point I did......only found half the numbers called anyway. Hey @NurseDave can we get a recap of the calls so we can see where our cards ended up when KJ won?
Not only did you miss the calls, but you also missed the recap!

Got an awesome care package from Nurse Dave from this round of Bingo.

A custom NDSW deck of cards.
A San Francisco magnet.
And an awesome Ghosty book!

Thanks Dave!

2555A41E-F96E-47D3-BE98-66D6BBF92189.jpeg

Back