The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

BINGO Game #6 Rules, Sign-up and Banter Thread - Caller: dkeester

Thanks for all the time and effort to change it up Doug. But of course, you’re never allowed to call again.

Thanks for calling Doug! Congrats on the win TJ! Doug how would the remaining calls land?

Huge congrats TJ! Bigger congrats to everyone else who can now move on with their lives! ?

Fun and challenging game Doug!

I wouldn't have won till G58, the second to the last number was called and then would have had 2 black outs.....................

Thanks Guys. I am trying to figure out the next steps and working on a prize idea. Give me a day or two and the signups should be posted for Game 7 by Monday or Tuesday.

I can't believe how close to the end this thing lasted. That's just crazy.

Well for the record I am NEVER leaving my bingo card at work again!

G57 gave me the win also!

Expert Tip..... keep multiple cards! I keep it electronically on my phone and on my work computer's desktop. Then I keep a hard copy on my desk at work, and also at home. I'm ready no matter when the calls come in.

Expert Tip..... keep multiple cards! I keep it electronically on my phone and on my work computer's desktop. Then I keep a hard copy on my desk at work, and also at home. I'm ready no matter when the calls come in.
But you are a professional bingo addict too

don’t worry KJ it’s probably going to take me 3 weeks to figure out how to get 2 bingo cards in each file separately so I can send them to you guys. I am limited by my lack of technology

don’t worry KJ it’s probably going to take me 3 weeks to figure out how to get 2 bingo cards in each file separately so I can send them to you guys. I am limited by my lack of technology

I spot Intel on the next game! 2 card game!

Or maybe TJ is actually a true bingo wizard and is throwing us for a loop...

Back