The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Bingo Game #60 -TSC Bingo Bowling Tournament!

3 away here too (I think, who knows if “Leave” has actually been called Leaving has appeared several times.)

Good Morning Bowling Bowlers.

There is a "Line" at the end of the approach, and the beginning of the lane that is Verboten to cross, and will result in a "Foul"

This is Called the **** ****

________ is the term used to let a pin chaser or mechanic know that a pin went past the rake and still is located on the lane or in the gutter

Stand By for Verification , and possible disqualification for using yet another G*%$$$& Chuck Norris Meme

Bingo has been verified CONGRATs to @NurseDave and your Bingo Gift with be ticking... err I mean in the mail sometime this year

I didn’t even think there were calls yesterday.

Anyway, congratulations @NurseDave and thanks @BarberDave for the look into the weird and wild world of bowling 🎳

Will our next game be :
1. What else NDave can stick in a box?
2. Drinks’n’Daves seecret live calls: NDave simply works bingo calls into the act during a live show without any verbal acknowledgment that there is a bingo game going on?
3. Or will Chuck Norris Meme bingo become a reality instead of a Dave’s fevered dream (just imagine getting a card full of Chuck Norris meme boxes instead of calls *shudder*)

I didn’t even think there were calls yesterday.

Anyway, congratulations @NurseDave and thanks @BarberDave for the look into the weird and wild world of bowling 🎳

Will our next game be :
1. What else NDave can stick in a box?
2. Drinks’n’Daves seecret live calls: NDave simply works bingo calls into the act during a live show without any verbal acknowledgment that there is a bingo game going on?
3. Or will Chuck Norris Meme bingo become a reality instead of a Dave’s fevered dream (just imagine getting a card full of Chuck Norris meme boxes instead of calls *shudder*)
:unsure:

Congrats Dave of the Nurse variety for a solid and quick win!

Thanks Dave of the Barber variety for an interesting game. Didn’t know you were a bowler.

Somewhere Stefan is furiously googling how to run a Bingo game since we know Bougie is too busy relaxing and eating cobb salads to actually run the next game.

Congrats to Stefan for keeping up with Bougie's card.....he never thought he would have to spend most of his day watching bowling videos and reading the rules of Bowling (and who knew there were actual rules???)

.....oh...and congrats to @NurseDave ....you....earned it?

Thanks to @BarberDave for a very interesting game. I've only ever been the kind of bowler that just throws the ball and heads back to his drink.....had no idea that there were phrases and such.

Congrats Dave of the Nurse variety for a solid and quick win!

Thanks Dave of the Barber variety for an interesting game. Didn’t know you were a bowler.
Thanks KJ, yep used to average about 207, was in leagues for yrs, and even tried a stint as a PBA member bowling regionals, and even bowled in the Hi-Roller tournament in Vegas, as well as placing in the USBC Nationals one yr.

Back