The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Free Shaving and Beard Care Travel Sample Set for TSC followers

Antonio P

Jr. Shave Member
Artisan Retailer
logo-e-logotipo-MADE ITaly(1).jpg
WE LISTENED TO YOU !!!!
AND WE KNOW HOW YOU ALL WANT TO BE ABLE TO SMELL AND TEST OUR DIFFERENT FRAGRANCES
HERE IS AN EXCLUSIVE PROMOTION

ONLY FOR FOR "THE SHAVING CADRE" followers
Free Shaving and Beard Care Travel Sample Set .
samples-clean-Lightcopy(1).jpg
Use code TSN-TRYSV1945 to apply your discount at checkout.

CLICK THE LINK BELOW

Free Shaving and Beard Care Travel Sample Set

STAY TUNED
MORE TO COME​

I have the Opuntia soap/AS set and just ordered the travel kit as well. There are several scents that I was interested in, but didn’t want to make a blind purchase.

Thanks for this great offer. Just placed an order for your pre-shave butter (which I’ve always wanted to try) and tacked on the free sample set!
Thank you!!! Let me know which fragrance you like and also what do you think about the butter. I am torn between that and Pro-victis.

Thank you!!! Let me know which fragrance you like and also what do you think about the butter. I am torn between that and Pro-victis.
I decided to try the Monoi de Tahiti. In my college days I was lucky enough to spend time living and studying in Fiji and the Cook Islands and fell in love with the Franjipani fragrance. Very excited to try it out.
Also, can’t wait to sample the fragrances, some of the descriptions have sounded up my alley, but I haven’t had the chance to try them all yet.

I decided to try the Monoi de Tahiti. In my college days I was lucky enough to spend time living and studying in Fiji and the Cook Islands and fell in love with the Franjipani fragrance. Very excited to try it out.
Also, can’t wait to sample the fragrances, some of the descriptions have sounded up my alley, but I haven’t had the chance to try them all yet.
Awesome story!! Check out also the travel set of our EDP Ciao

Back