The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Live Bingo Tonight!! 4-22-20

Spider

"The Cadre Constable"
Veteran
Legacy
Concierge
Our next bingo game takes place tonight! And will be played LIVE via zoom, during our Social Distancing Meeting. If you haven't signed up yet, go here to do so, and follow my directions to get your card!

Looking forward to the dancing girls!

I take that back. At this point I'm just hoping the website is working so I can click on the link.

Bingo last night was a blast! We played two games. If I remember correctly....... Doug @dkeester won the first game, and Gerry @Fenster won the second game.

Each are receiving a soap and brush (I believe, I was a little late to the meeting and missed most of the discussion on the prizes). We'll have to have them post their winnings once they receive them.

Can't wait to do this again!

But in the mean time...... @NurseDave you going to start your game anytime soon?

I talked about that in the video that had technical difficulties. I was asked folks if I should start it up because everyone is home bored or wait because there was very little participation last time. I think there’s enough forum activity to get it going.

Back