The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

New shaving soap

With all the new or newish scents coming out...how can I resist!

Congrats Lisa on 11 years! I only wish I would have found you sooner!

+1 congrats on the anniversary Lisa! You make some of the best affordable products in this hobby, right up there with Stirling when it comes to price/performance.

Am looking forward to the new scents. Black Flower sounds interesting, would like to see a complex floral and the Orchid sounds intoxicating mixed with Vanilla.

Keep up the good work, your efforts are greatly appreciated Lisa!

Lisa,

What is an "aroma blend" as this term is used in the shaving soap scent descriptions (e.g. Immortelle Woods)?

Is the new Black Flower artisan shaving soap essential oil only?

Thanks,
Glenn

Lisa,

What is an "aroma blend" as this term is used in the shaving soap scent descriptions (e.g. Immortelle Woods)?

Is the new Black Flower artisan shaving soap essential oil only?

Thanks,
Glenn
Black Flower is made with fragrance oils. Immortelle Woods is made with essential oils and perfumery aroma chemicals.

I hope that clarifies what you want to know, if not ask some more.

+1 congrats on the anniversary Lisa! You make some of the best affordable products in this hobby, right up there with Stirling when it comes to price/performance.

Am looking forward to the new scents. Black Flower sounds interesting, would like to see a complex floral and the Orchid sounds intoxicating mixed with Vanilla.

Keep up the good work, your efforts are greatly appreciated Lisa!

Thank you!
Black Flower is true clean vanilla with light undertones of orchid.

Back