The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

TSC Radio Show: Episode #1 05.01.2018

Just started to listen, and will finish up on layover. Great stuff! Glad to see the show up and running again!

As to the comments about being off script I asked Dave for an order of topics and he wouldn't even give me that lol so the whole thing is pretty unscripted lol.
I just meant the parts where you guys weren't directly responding to one of Dave's [Our] questions. The parts where it was just you guys pal-ing around. Good banter!

Just listened to the Radio Show...Bravo gents...Bravo! It really sets the tone for the expectations for TSC.

And Chad seriously...shave off that "Fisher Price" "My first Mustache!"
1f603.png

Just listened to the Radio Show...Bravo gents...Bravo! It really sets the tone for the expectations for TSC.

And Chad seriously...shave off that "Fisher Price" "My first Mustache!"
1f603.png

Everyone's a comedian lol

Just got around to listening/watching. I was doing stuff around the house while it played and had to keep running back to watch the old TV advertisements. Well done, gents.

Just got around to listening.

Great start to season 2 Dave!

Chris and Chad I enjoyed the interview/round table.

Oh and yes Dave, it was me who asked the A-Ha question, but I thought all 3 of you were going to be answering the questions and actually looking forward to seeing how if any they differed from each other and from mine. Yours and mine were similar.

Just got around to listening.

Great start to season 2 Dave!

Chris and Chad I enjoyed the interview/round table.

Oh and yes Dave, it was me who asked the A-Ha question, but I thought all 3 of you were going to be answering the questions and actually looking forward to seeing how if any they differed from each other and from mine. Yours and mine were similar.

i will bring it up again on the next show as I am sure those mugs will be hanging around, LOL

but I thought all 3 of you were going to be answering the questions and actually looking forward to seeing how if any they differed from each other and from mine.
That was what I thought too.

@Xenostr8shaver, what's with the green feet logo? Which squadron is that?

1T2x1 ParaRescue and the Lightning bolt & knife signifies being part of a Special Tactics Squadron, my old alma mater, LOL

On the next show maybe we can find out why Dave is now represented by a horrifying alien. But, I'm also thinking that could involve a therapist and a lot of follow-up visits.

On the next show maybe we can find out why Dave is now represented by a horrifying alien. But, I'm also thinking that could involve a therapist and a lot of follow-up visits.
LOL nothing like the present, I am a Sci-fi Geek and the Alien Series is one of the best.... well except for Alien 3,4 Alien vs predator, , plus I hone Alien Tails

Finally got a listen! Great stuff.

Its good to hear the history, the vision, and the camaraderie. Keep it up!

Just got around to listening/watching. Never caught season 1 and enjoying this immensely. Was hesitant when I joined but am "ALL IN" now. I appreciate how it started and the vision for the future.

Just got around to listening/watching. Never caught season 1 and enjoying this immensely. Was hesitant when I joined but am "ALL IN" now. I appreciate how it started and the vision for the future.

Thanks for the kind comments Dave. We are trying very hard to make TSC truly unique. We have a lot of great ideas and a vision to provide the best internet forum available. Even though we are late to the party so to speak, we can learn from all the others. The Radio show while delayed by 1 week right now is a bummer I can promise that it will continue and we are looking forward to providing great content!

Back