The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

04.08.2018 Radio Show Teaser

Let's talk about that awesome Ute game you took me to in AZ.

How about discussing the genesis and roots of the cadre from just some random journals to the core group, enabling each other and supporting one another through the past two years?

I have a question:

We keep hearing how much cooler Chad is than you Dave. Does that bother you?

dummytest said:
I have a question:

Oh.. good question we will address this one

Chad's ventriloquism: start of a new hobby for him or cry for help?
dummytest said:
I have a question:

What do we have to look forward to, in the future, from TSC?

Cvargo said:
Whoa! Puppets scare me lol.
Oh yeah? How about these? It's my little collection of creepy dolls, including 1 puppet and a couple of ventriloquist dummies.

Click to enlarge, if you dare!

Spider said:
Oh yeah? How about these? It's my little collection of creepy dolls, including 1 puppet and a couple of ventriloquist dummies.

Click to enlarge, if you dare!

Geez Kj you are in to some weird stuff lol. The spiders, the snakes, and weird looking dolls. Oh can't forget Williams JK

Cvargo said:
Oh.. good question we will address this one

Actually we wont, I love having a dump button although we may see some video of Chad's Spandex band Banda Proscuito if he is not careful.
Quijote said:
Chad's ventriloquism: start of a new hobby for him or cry for help?

He is a troubled, troubled infant of a man I have socks older than him. No it does not bother me that he idolizes and worships the ground I walk on HEHE

Xenostr8shaver said:
Actually we wont, I love having a dump button although we may see some video of Chad's Spandex band Banda Proscuito if he is not careful.

Hey, keep me out of this!

Hi Dave! I think you need to buy new socks. 30+ year old socks is pretty gross.

Banda Proscuito going to migrate here huh? And all I said is it was a good question that a member asked. lol

Back