The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Another Shaving Journal

Arko Shaving Stick
RazoRock Bruce synthetic
Blackland Vector/Schick ProLine (7)
Nivea 2 in 1 AS splash

Cadre, you would have been proud of me. There I was this morning at the crack of 10:30 shaving for my 2:30 appointment to get glamour shots of my colon’s inner workings (how’s that for a sentence!?). Really great shave today. I don’t know why I took time to carefully shave today- most in the room weren’t looking at my face. At least I looked good for the anesthetist, an imposing giant of a man with a shaved head. Then I returned home with every little thing inside and out being just fine. 👍

Arko Shaving Stick
RazoRock Bruce synthetic
Blackland Vector/Schick ProLine (8)
Nivea 2 in 1 AS splash

Noontime shave today, prepping for the final day of the draft. Pleased with my team’s choices so far. Hmm, they just chose an OT, which is good - we need depth there. Have a great day, Cadre!

Arko Shaving Stick
RazoRock Bruce synthetic
Blackland Vector/Schick ProLine (9)
Nivea 2 in 1 AS splash

Hope all have enjoyed the day. The sun is getting ready to set, 76F/24C now, got to 81F/27C earlier. Beautiful all day.

Arko Shaving Stick
RazoRock Bruce synthetic
Blackland Vector/Schick ProLine (10)
Nivea 2 in 1 AS splash

I actually shaved last night to be ready for a morning appointment and workout. Pulm Rehab is much like its cousin cardiac rehab: treadmills, light hand weights, and that hand-pedal thing. Each time I go there they have me do more. I pay $15 each time for this twice-a-week pleasure for a couple of months. So I’ve done cardiac, am doing pulm, I wonder if they have a mental health rehab…? For a friend, you understand.
Have a great day, Cadre!

Arko Shaving Stick
RazoRock Bruce synthetic
Blackland Vector/Schick ProLine (11)
Nivea 2 in 1 AS splash

Early morning (9:30ish) shave because I felt like it. No appointments today, so I’ve been doing stuff close to home. Watched the Celtics advance in the NBA (yeah!), and caught some good hockey last night. I always root for Canadian teams to advance in the playoffs because I believe it’s good for the sport. Montreal and Edmonton don’t need any more Cups, and Toronto is overdue. I guess Ottawa is overdue as well. I remember both Calgary and Winnipeg winning, so they can wait till the Pens win a couple more 😉.

Back