The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

BarberDave's Shaves & Such

Great video as always. I am definitely not one to argue with wisdom, and you know a lot more than I do especially when it comes to razors and techniques. But I some weird freak that never rides the cap, I always ride the safety bar. I've never had any issues with a gem, even the mmoc that so many fear.
I understand everyone is different, but it is always interesting to me to see how vastly different we really are at times.

Great video as always. I am definitely not one to argue with wisdom, and you know a lot more than I do especially when it comes to razors and techniques. But I some weird freak that never rides the cap, I always ride the safety bar. I've never had any issues with a gem, even the mmoc that so many fear.
I understand everyone is different, but it is always interesting to me to see how vastly different we really are at times.
I am always interested in folks techniques on different razor types as well

Back