The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Bingo Game 1 5/15/2018 WE ARE LIVE and PLAYING

Stand by for verification. Dont throw your cards away yet. Sorry I was at church Give me a few minutes

It has been verified. The winner of our inagural TSC Bingo was

GAGI!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

We did however, have two winners, but GAGI was the 1st to answer the call. You guys do not realize how lucky, and by how little you missed the bullet, as IMATABOR was the other winner. you can now all say "WHEW".
Gagi, your prize will be visible shortly by your avatar, and will remain there until our next winner. Feel free to start the next game at your discretion but please allow ample time for sign up and e mailing of Bingo cards.
again our congrats!

Thanks guys, I was waiting for Dave to confirm! Great game, with a great twist, I got my first number in the X area 3 days ago. Thanks everyone for playing, and Dave for calling it! I will decide in the next few days when we'll have next game, and I'll talk to Dave before announcing. And one more thing... Sorry John, better luck next time?

Bingo Poohead? Well, that’s what it looks like on my phone...

LOL Bingo poohbah, I noticed that too, looking to change to Bingo Wizard....

It has been verified. The winner of our inagural TSC Bingo was

GAGI!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

We did however, have two winners, but GAGI was the 1st to answer the call. You guys do not realize how lucky, and by how little you missed the bullet, as IMATABOR was the other winner. you can now all say "WHEW".
Gagi, your prize will be visible shortly by your avatar, and will remain there until our next winner. Feel free to start the next game at your discretion but please allow ample time for sign up and e mailing of Bingo cards.
again our congrats!

See what happens when I go to church!!

Curse you heathens!

Congratulations on the win! Since it appears to be legitimate, I'll give you a full days ride before sending my assassins after you.

Back