The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Bingo Game #11

@NurseDave Thanks for the Easter gift....

big_goose_egg_games_postcard-reaf3f877bf9e41249bde4f4b03bb130c_vgbaq_8byvr_540.jpg

Caught up from yesterday. 1/3 for the day. 1 away, and 2 away in 2 directions...

Yesterday, In one of the threads in the soaps discussion areas, there was discussion of an aftershave that should be tried with Bay Rum soaps. "The call is = the number in the name of this after shave - the number in the name of the brush beginish used today."

Yesterday, In one of the threads in the soaps discussion areas, there was discussion of an aftershave that should be tried with Bay Rum soaps. "The call is = the number in the name of this after shave - the number in the name of the brush beginish used today."
You should really quote the thread to make it a post for today, otherwise you're using the Wayback machine. Plus now we are searching whole threads for other people's posts? Sounds like a foul.

Sounds like John is asking for more magic eyes, or a number on a grain of rice in a picture full of rice. He's clearly unhappy with how easy my calls are. Hmmmm.

Sounds like John is asking for more magic eyes, or a number on a grain of rice in a picture full of rice. He's clearly unhappy with how easy my calls are. Hmmmm.
I think he's just defensive from everyone complaining about his calls. He's reaching to try to find problems with everyone else's..... probably trying to convince everyone he's not truly evil. :devilish:

Back