The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Bingo Game #12

Well guys that is a valid Bingo! I had plans for a certain prize but with @Gagi being overseas I will need to coordinate something else with him. I will be reaching out soon. But stuck with some items at work sadly.

Well guys that is a valid Bingo! I had plans for a certain prize but with @Gagi being overseas I will need to coordinate something else with him. I will be reaching out soon. But stuck with some items at work sadly.
Anyone want to guess how long it takes for Chad to remove his own Wizard Badge?

Maybe in a meeting with Human Resources discussing the unwanted attention his videos are bringing to the company....
Great! Now I have an image of Chris in a re-enactment of the Sharon Stone Basic Instinct scene in my head!!!

Well crap I came here to call bingo but @Gagi beat me to it!

Congrats man!
Thanks! Bad luck, I wasn't home for a while, so you had head start over me. On the other hand I'm good at sudoku, it was a way to entertain myself during some boring classes at the University.

2nd place is the first loser.....
Don't I know it lol.
Thanks! Bad luck, I wasn't home for a while, so you had head start over me. On the other hand I'm good at sudoku, it was a way to entertain myself during some boring classes at the University.
Nice I was trying to do it while making breakfast for my kids. I also enjoy sudoku but pre coffee can get interesting lol

Back