The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Bingo Game #15

Well I was two days behind and you All let the monkey win. Oh boy!

All is right and balanced in the Cadre again now !

images

Feels Good!!!

Congrats John! This was a surprise... I was missing one on both cards, and it was same number, but wasn't feeling lucky, so I fell asleep:) Anyway Chris nice game, a bit too long for your taste, I would say;) I really liked some calls, and I almost got blind for some others:mad: What were upcoming numbers?

I needed O63 on both cards....

Too weird that 3 of us needed the same number (but different from each other) on both cards.

Congrats John! This was a surprise... I was missing one on both cards, and it was same number, but wasn't feeling lucky, so I fell asleep:) Anyway Chris nice game, a bit too long for your taste, I would say;) I really liked some calls, and I almost got blind for some others:mad: What were upcoming numbers?
I melted the bingo paraphernalia with acid, chucked it in a can fire, then threw the can into the heart of Mt Doom, all on accident. Sorry!

I needed O63 on both cards....

Too weird that 3 of us needed the same number (but different from each other) on both cards.

Yes, the game lasted a tad longer than I expected. We literally only had 3-4 numbers that weren’t called.

I used a bingo call generator to randomize the calls. Then I used a separate bingo card creator to make 30 randomized cards. 21 of the cards got handed out.

Guess the randomizer odds did not work in our favor.

Back