The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Bingo Game #16

Thanks everyone for a great game! John, nice job, you really had me for first couple of days, I was looking for links and other stuff everywhere, not seeing calls at first o_O This was tough time to call, Bingo is not in his glory days, I need to think about that too, so don't expect new game soon. We need more victims players for this to be fun!
John, I'll pm you about the prize in a next few days. Need to talk to someone first...
Speaking of prize @Cvargo I'll take my badge now:):cool:

Thanks everyone for a great game! John, nice job, you really had me for first couple of days, I was looking for links and other stuff everywhere, not seeing calls at first o_O This was tough time to call, Bingo is not in his glory days, I need to think about that too, so don't expect new game soon. We need more victims players for this to be fun!
John, I'll pm you about the prize in a next few days. Need to talk to someone first...
Speaking of prize @Cvargo I'll take my badge now:):cool:
Yeah not alot of action for this game but I'm sure it was just my calling.

No, it's not enough people, it was mostly between Dave and me (and KJ, but he was in the red team), and we were having fun. You did a good job, trying not to make this too hard for others, and fun for us. Just, there were so little of us. And time was bad, as seen in the jurnals many had important things on their mind, so bad luck.

No, it's not enough people, it was mostly between Dave and me (and KJ, but he was in the red team), and we were having fun. You did a good job, trying not to make this too hard for others, and fun for us. Just, there were so little of us. And time was bad, as seen in the jurnals many had important things on their mind, so bad luck.
Best chance I would have had at a mug.....

And I just now found the calls, lol. Was mowing when they came in and saw Gagi’s post, and completely missed the calls.

Wow, 2 bingo wizards at the same time. How'd that happen ?
giphy.gif

Back