The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Bingo Game #27

Here are the numbers:
B: 1,2,4,7,11,14
I: 18,21,22,26
N: 31,33,35,37,38,40,42,43,45
G: 48,53,56
O:61,63,65,67,70,73,75

If anyone wants to know where the calls were hidden just ask and I will post the post.
Woah I missed a bunch of calls (no surprise there). Well done with the clever calls. After marking everything I wouldn't have won anyway.

I'll be back for the next game :cool:

I'm planning for the next game. Still figuring out some details, trying to do something different. Sign Ups start in about a week.

I know what the prize will be. It's something that nobody here has..... and everyone here is going to want! If you've never played before, this is THE GAME you will want to join!

Sign Ups will start on Monday for the next game. Just waiting so I can get a picture of the Prize. Hopefully able to do that this weekend.

This game will be new and different all the way around. Something that you all have never seen on The Cadre's Bingo before. A unique spin on things, that I hope you all will enjoy. And it'll be WAY easier than any game by The Monkey!

Get your Daubers ready!!!

This game will be new and different all the way around. Something that you all have never seen on The Cadre's Bingo before. A unique spin on things, that I hope you all will enjoy. And it'll be WAY easier than any game by The Monke
iu

Sign Ups will start on Monday for the next game. Just waiting so I can get a picture of the Prize. Hopefully able to do that this weekend.

This game will be new and different all the way around. Something that you all have never seen on The Cadre's Bingo before. A unique spin on things, that I hope you all will enjoy. And it'll be WAY easier than any game by The Monkey!

Get your Daubers ready!!!
200.gif
homer1.gif

Back