The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

BINGO GAME #28 (Valentine's Edition)

This was a rough first game for me, i was going well through Thursday and then i couldnt keep up with the scanning and searching and seeing if a specific word was on my sheet. Are X0 style bingo calls easier?
Remember there are forum tools that can help you. The search function is amazing. And you can go to a persons profile and easily see all the posts they made on a given day.

As EMG06 said, it does get easier once you get used to gameplay and how folks hide their calls. Review the tips & tricks thread again. A lot of that will make more sense now that you’ve been through it.

Don’t forget that your always able to ask (PM) for help as well - either other players or even the caller too!
True. As a caller I will always answer any legit question directly. I won’t answer fishing questions, although I may still offer up clues.
Callers want it to be fun and engaging for the players, but we never want anyone to miss an opportunity for bingo because they missed finding a call.

Remember there are forum tools that can help you. The search function is amazing. And you can go to a persons profile and easily see all the posts they made on a given day.

As EMG06 said, it does get easier once you get used to gameplay and how folks hide their calls. Review the tips & tricks thread again. A lot of that will make more sense now that you’ve been through it.
Lol 😂 I did all that, advanced search and look at all your activity. Felt like an unpaid internship for copy editing.

True. As a caller I will always answer any legit question directly. I won’t answer fishing questions, although I may still offer up clues.
Callers want it to be fun and engaging for the players, but we never want anyone to miss an opportunity for bingo because they missed finding a call.
Yeah I had to contact you multiple times.. Also that tip of using the search tool was Very useful because after you mentioned it to me I used it and found 2 or 3 calls I had missed....

I can honestly say that the next game won't be any harder ( and maybe not even as hard) as this one. I have enabled one more trick in the rules than what Spider used, but my time is much more limited now so I don't know if I will have as many posts. Plus, I'm leaving likely to have only one video...if any at all. Not to say things could change though.

Don’t forget that your always able to ask (PM) for help as well - either other players or even the caller too!
Yeah, thought about making a chat or thread to note/consolidate the calls i saw but with the noice weather and trying to being active outside, i was hard pressed to find that much time at the end of the week.

Yeah, thought about making a chat or thread to note/consolidate the calls i saw but with the noice weather and trying to being active outside, i was hard pressed to find that much time at the end of the week.
Didn’t that already exist? I thought EMG06 started that up and asked who all wanted to join?

Thanks KJ!

Really? I'm very surprised by that.
Sad but true. Maybe I just wasn’t an inspiring leader or perhaps it’s something I should’ve started earlier. Maybe I’ll try to play union organizer amongst the players again this month and see if we can’t beat the current Bingo Wizard.

Sad but true. Maybe I just wasn’t an inspiring leader or perhaps it’s something I should’ve started earlier. Maybe I’ll try to play union organizer amongst the players again this month and see if we can’t beat the current Bingo Wizard.
The current Bingo Wizard will be easy to beat, believe me!

I must have been searching/scrutinizing spiders posts and overlooked your post.

that and writing the absolute beginners guide to rolling down the street...

Back