The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Bingo Game #3 Rules, Sign-up, and Banter Thread! Caller:cvargo

Yea Dave! I still wasn’t even close with 2/3 today.

Sweet! Kudos to you for passing the soap on to Chris! But the real prize is the Bingo Badge! Congratulations Dave! I knew someone with a D in their name was going to win it!

Congrats Dave!

Are you sure about the soap? I know you wanted to try the Tea, maybe you should? Very generous of you.

You mean he only gets a picture of the soap?
Fixed for the fussy
1f44d.png

Congrats Dave on the win and Chris for the LNHC it’s good stuff regardless of what anyone else says I like it a lot.

Okay it has been confirmed. Dave in KY (Kentucky not the jelly) is the winner!!! PM the details of how this is going. You will get your badge, and then you are responsible for the next game to begin within 3 weeks!

Congrats

And here is the full list of calls. I'm sorry TJ once I looked at your card and knowing what word you were waiting for, I felt real bad!

Well...I would have gone 0/6 on the next calls and wouldn't have won it until Synthetic. So it was safe to say that I was well out of the running for this.

But why does my TSC handle have to be the the absolute last call?!

Well...I would have gone 0/6 on the next calls and wouldn't have won it until Synthetic. So it was safe to say that I was well out of the running for this.

But why does my TSC handle have to be the the absolute last call?!

The randomizer did not like you that day lol

The word I needed wasn’t even on the list of words for him to call until word #72 we would have been here playing it forever before I won

Back