The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

BINGO GAME #30 (Wild West Edition)

Happy Monday! We have a few fellas that are gettin' close, so here's this mornin's recap.

19 APR Hidden Text
N44
G51
N41

20 APR Plain Text
G53
B13
I23
B14

21 APR Hidden Text>Morse>Hexidecimal
O65
I17
O66

22 APR Stereogram
O69
O74 B9
I29

23 APR Playfair Cipher "FOCUS" Key Word
O62
I18
G54

24 APR Russian
G60
B12
I26

25 APR Images
I28
I24
B3

26 APR Braille
I20
N31
B6

27 APR Binary
B15
B10
N43 B8

28 APR Tilt to View
O68
G50
O70
I22

29 APR Substitution Cipher, 5 letter shift
G57
N37
N45

30 APR Substitution Cipher w/ Website Subtitle
I21 I16
O71
G48

1 MAY
B7
B2
O63
O72

2 MAY
N32
N38
G58
N39

well, only 1 hit today and it wasn't the big one. 1 away and 3 away...

Only 3 drops today, gents. I went back to the office for the first time today since September. Arrived at the Shipyard at 0615 to find someone in my reserved parking spot. As a GS-13 I am very possessive of my spot.

An hour later I was safely parked in another unassigned space that was further away (why didn't he take this one instead?). Navy Police ticketed the offender. I could have had him towed but I am sure he was convinced that spot was open since it has been "unused" in 7 months. So I banked some Karma and just had him ticketed (no fines, just a report to his Shop Superintendent).

I put in 9 hours at my desk, an hour and a half drive home, and I am now STILL working from home to finish up the work that had to get sent out to all the other yards. As soon as I am done I am going to pour some bourbon and watch some hockey!

Have a great evening, folks.giphy (2).gif

Only 3 drops today, gents. I went back to the office for the first time today since September. Arrived at the Shipyard at 0615 to find someone in my reserved parking spot. As a GS-13 I am very possessive of my spot.

An hour later I was safely parked in another unassigned space that was further away (why didn't he take this one instead?). Navy Police ticketed the offender. I could have had him towed but I am sure he was convinced that spot was open since it has been "unused" in 7 months. So I banked some Karma and just had him ticketed (no fines, just a report to his Shop Superintendent).

I put in 9 hours at my desk, an hour and a half drive home, and I am now STILL working from home to finish up the work that had to get sent out to all the other yards. As soon as I am done I am going to pour some bourbon and watch some hockey!

Have a great evening, folks.View attachment 51853
That's a day

Have a great evening, folks.View attachment 51853
Maybe Karma for the sucky calls!!:unsure:

Back