The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

BINGO GAME #32 (“Summer Spectacular” Edition)

Ok everyone today is certainly the day, every remaining call will be posted making for a total of :

iu

...Calls today....

bingo_buttons_O70G47G58.png

Last edited:
and clever calls, I had looked 30mim ago and didn't see them

BTW are you gonna show us a recap of the last calls so we can see the order we would have won?

Whooo, thanks for the gift card! Like I've always said, this Tony is a swell fella! :)

BTW are you gonna show us a recap of the last calls so we can see the order we would have won?

Sure why not. Here are the last calls from yesterday and today

-------------7/19 Plain Text / PhotoNames-----------------------
B12*
N37*
G56*
O69*
B2*

N43*
I27*
B14*
N34*
O64*
---------7/20 File Names of "fake like buttons"----------------
I20 <--freebie on 070721
G53
B8 <--freebie on 071221
G59
B7
-----------------
O70
G47
G58
I19
B11
-----------------
G51
G66
G68

Thanks Tony for a nice, easy, enjoyable game. You've brought it back to normalcy. Clever calls, but nothing too insane. I appreciate it.

Thanks Tony for a nice, easy, enjoyable game. You've brought it back to normalcy. Clever calls, but nothing too insane. I appreciate it.
Where was this level of moral support during the actual game?!?! 😋

Glad you enjoyed it. I did not expect it to go through every single call.

I think the size and shape of the pattern made it go so long. I know for myself and probably multiple others that the regular style bingo was reached multiple days ago but not in the pattern you chose. It was fun though and again thanks.

Back