The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

BINGO GAME #35: I have a case of the Zoomies! Live Bingo!

Sadly I am going to miss Zoom bingo today :(😢 .

My daughter was home from college for the weekend and I am taking her back to school today and unfortunately it will be right during the call. Hope everyone has a good time. Catch you next time. 🥃
Do it from the car and tell her it’s her job to mark the sheets. 😁

I should one day. Probably not today though. Yesterday I was experiencing some symptoms of my heart attack of 6+ years ago. My wife of 42 years was much happier that I wasn’t so stubborn about a hospital visit this time. I spent the night and will be heading to the cathlab this morning.

Good luck y’all

View attachment 61961

ps - send a link a link and I’ll drop in as an official observer to ward off cheating….if I can.
Bill
Get some rest my friend and hope things are not too serious. We will see you when you are all well.

Looking forward to playing today; thanks Don for having the Zoom Bingo - should be a lot of fun.
Sorry everyone I haven't been as active lately, looking forward to getting back in the groove of things though.

:)

Looking forward to playing today; thanks Don for having the Zoom Bingo - should be a lot of fun.
Sorry everyone I haven't been as active lately, looking forward to getting back in the groove of things though.

:)
It's more than okay, Sharon. With that wild uncontrollable drooling dawg around the house, you have more than enough to keep you busy .... And that doesn't include watching Kona, Ruger and Maui! 😜

Because our Sunday-Zoom admittance standards are so high, you probably qualify. 😜

But be prepared for an extra vetting upon entry, where you will be asked "What do you call a proctologist who only sees women patients?"
DON'T ANSWER HERE! It's a skill testing question for live Zoom admittance.

PS. Don't let anyone know that I leaked the entry question to you. I could get in trouble. 🤫.

Back