The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Bingo Game #38 - The Hunt for the White Whale

So, just in the last 22 years? Or do you mean the last 100 years? Because there hasn’t been too many bad storm in the past 22 years, right?
Well the last really bad one we had here was in the 1980's. This one is supposedly gonna be worse but we shall see what happens....

Ok gentlemen,
Prizes have been sent to all winners (except our new Bingo Wizard @heysi who still needs to get his address to me).
Look for the tracking numbers in your private messages.

It's always a bit somber when a bingo game ends..... There's just not a lot going on, on the Forum so far this week. But I got a shipping notification from Eric, so that's exciting!

@Jaro1069 hope your family weathered the storm ok, and that it wasn’t as severe as predicted
Thank you. We did okay. Today is the first day that the roads are sort of clear but they are wet so its refreshing over night and then Friday And Saturday we are supposed to get more and then the following Wednesday we may get more !! We shall see what transpires I suppose....

Where's @heysi ?? Seems he'd be chomping at the bit to wear his pretty new badge?
Great, starting his reign by already dropping the ball

As previously mentioned, I was out of town this past weekend visiting my daughter in Tennessee when a white, wet, fluffy substance fell from the sky and blocked all the roads. Being from Las Vegas and, before that, southern california, I had no idea what this strange, road destroying abomination was. So, instead of going into Nashville and exploring the town, I sat on my daughter's couch and watched tik tok videos (they don't watch tv......what is this world coming to?).

So, contrary to the view of my good friend (and semi arch-nemesis) @NurseDave I did not "drop the ball". Dave will now be assessed a two call penalty in the as yet unscheduled bingo game. (this Bingo Wizard thing is sweeeetttt!)

Also, @Spider I had completely forgotten that a shiny badge goes with the office of Bingo Winner. So that was an unexpected surprise awaiting me this morning.

As for the upcoming, unscheduled, ill-defined, not as torturous, next game of Bingo.........The posts of our former, dearly-departed, much maligned, seldom duplicated, never imitated @EMG06 have given me an idea for a fun twist. It won't require you to decipher mind warping ingenious codes....or cross your self three times while standing on your head inside a NORAD mainframe....but it should be fun. I hope.

As previously mentioned, I was out of town this past weekend visiting my daughter in Tennessee when a white, wet, fluffy substance fell from the sky and blocked all the roads.
So, I sat on my daughter's couch and watched tik tok videos (they don't watch tv......what is this world coming to?).
So @NurseDave I did "drop the ball".
So you are saying you sat at your daughters All weekend and played online but couldn't reply to "Your Friends" here online???

Also looking forward to seeing what craziness you have planned for the next bingo game ..

So you are saying you sat at your daughters All weekend and played online but couldn't reply to "Your Friends" here online???

Also looking forward to seeing what craziness you have planned for the next bingo game ..

I never said "I played online", I said my daughter and my son-in-law played online. They use a 65" tv to watch tik tok videos.....its very weird. We asked if we could watch some tv so we could see what the weather was like and they said they don't have cable. I'm not sure I was talking to the same child I raised all those years. If her face wasn't in a book....it was in the tv.

I never said "I played online", I said my daughter and my son-in-law played online. They use a 65" tv to watch tik tok videos.....its very weird. We asked if we could watch some tv so we could see what the weather was like and they said they don't have cable. I'm not sure I was talking to the same child I raised all those years. If her face wasn't in a book....it was in the tv.
Hey, hope you put in a plug for them to follow me!

Ok sorry for the poor choice of words..... Not " Played".. I should have said watched Watched.... Sorry .. I'm still looking forward to your game Though when you get it started... I am going to sign up (y)

I got my package today but am putting kids to bed so I will have to post picture later...... Thanks again for the soaps.....

Got home from my trip today, and it’s still not here. Looks like the post office is holding mine hostage….

Back