The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Bingo Game #39 - The T.M.I. Trivia Edition

Caller: Heysi - Hi, everyone!

1. GearNoir
2. NurseDave
3. Scuttlesoap
4. EMG06
5. Spider
6. Quijote
7. BarberDave
8. Jaro1069

Caller: Heysi - Hi, everyone!

1. GearNoir
2. NurseDave
3. Scuttlesoap
4. EMG06
5. Spider
6. Quijote
7. BarberDave
8. Jaro1069
9.LW12

Does ANYONE else feel a bit of DREAD over the fact that you HAVE to Have a Triple traditional bingo PLUS more to win this thing...... I am already sensing a VERY LONG game !!!!!!:unsure:🤨:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Does ANYONE else feel a bit of DREAD over the fact that you HAVE to Have a Triple traditional bingo PLUS more to win this thing...... I am already sensing a VERY LONG game !!!!!!:unsure:🤨:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
68% coverage... only 8 spots that don't matter. I'm sure most of us will be close to a blackout by the time we Bingo.

68% coverage... only 8 spots that don't matter. I'm sure most of us will be close to a blackout by the time we Bingo.

That's why there's (potentially) 5 calls a day.

It won't be the longest two weeks of your life.....it will be the most fun. Think of it that way.

That's why there's (potentially) 5 calls a day.

It won't be the longest two weeks of your life.....it will be the most fun. Think of it that way.

5 calls a day for two weeks (weekdays only) is 50 calls. It'd be very improbable to get a Bingo on that pattern in 50 calls. It's definitely going 3 weeks. Especially if everyone gets the bonus questions wrong, resulting in only 4 calls per day. Then it'll take 4 or 5 weeks to get a Bingo!!!

5 calls a day for two weeks (weekdays only) is 50 calls. It'd be very improbable to get a Bingo on that pattern in 50 calls. It's definitely going 3 weeks. Especially if everyone gets the bonus questions wrong, resulting in only 4 calls per day. Then it'll take 4 or 5 weeks to get a Bingo!!!

Darn....I forgot to carry the 1 in my math calculations. Yes...it will take 3 to 4 weeks.

Don't act like its going to be torture. I'm planning on this being a fun game. It's like I'm going down in flames before I even take off.

Already planning to wait for the recap after week 3...

Darn....I forgot to carry the 1 in my math calculations. Yes...it will take 3 to 4 weeks.

Don't act like its going to be torture. I'm planning on this being a fun game. It's like I'm going down in flames before I even take off.

heysi The fun bingo game.......

spongebob-many-months-later.gif

Sure.......

So......I'm sending out cards today. So start looking for DM's later today.

But more importantly..........Here's the order of trivia contestants. (the names were put through a randomizer 10 times so blame the computer if you didn't get the spot you wanted)

Day 1 - @NurseDave
Day 2 - @EMG06
Day 3 - @Scuttlesoap
Day 4 - @BarberDave
Day 5 - @Spider
Day 6 - @GearNoir
Day 7 - @Quijote
Day 8 - @LW12
Day 9 - @Jaro1069

I will put the names through the randomizer again next week to finish off the game since we all calculated that the game will go beyond 9 days.

Everyone, have a fun game and lets all learn some useless Heysi trivia.

Back