The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Bingo Game #39 - The T.M.I. Trivia Edition

Back from a long-ish day away from my desk. 0-4 from that caller..... 😝

But I did get some help from Jimmy! Thanks. 😊

Now just 2 calls away.

Tomorrows contestant is none other than @BarberDave .....the BOSS....the big cheese...the head honcho. Will he call his own number? Only time will tell.

Don't sleep in.....it could be the final day of TMI Trivia Bingo. But probably not. We'll probably be back at again on monday.

Hold on to your grandma panties boys…cause the Disney Princess’ Apprentice has a TSC Bingo!

189AE6B4-53C9-49DE-8973-48026B1EFE83.jpeg

Look, my card even says “001” on the top…if you ask me, I think @heysi planned this! So he deserves all the glory for what happens next. 😎

Guess who’s back, back again…GearNoir’s back, tell a friend…guess who’s back, guess who’s back…
E7EF0035-2476-43B6-BA8A-F977BD67EFB2.gif

Hold on to your grandma panties boys…cause the Disney Princess’ Apprentice has a TSC Bingo!

View attachment 77638

Look, my card even says “001” on the top…if you ask me, I think @heysi planned this! So he deserves all the glory for what happens next. 😎

Guess who’s back, back again…GearNoir’s back, tell a friend…guess who’s back, guess who’s back…
View attachment 77639
1646945830708.gif

😂😂

Ok, I love you brother - but I love the gif and since obviously the Return of the King isn’t going to happen this round I have to channel it somewhere 😂
1646945779722.gif

View attachment 77638

That would be a good Bingo. Congrats!!

Oh thank goodness that's terrific. Although I fear that the rest of the Cadre isn't ready to go from ME, ME, ME Bingo to Oh dear god....what is happening? Bingo.

So....did everyone learn more than they ever wanted to know about ME? I am pretty special.....or at least that's what my Mom always said.

Seriously, I hope this was a fun game and not too boring. I am happy to see that this game thread got more replies than any other previous game. I'm sure it was because I'm a blabber mouth and can't stop posting nonsense....or maybe I did make this fun. Either way....I'm happy with how it all turned out....

I'll be getting @GearNoir address so I can send out his prize (this explains why you asked about what was "appropriate/inappropriate" in the prize)....and he now becomes the most hated man on the Cadre Bingo Wizard.

I'll let him post pics of the prize....mainly because his unboxing videos are the best (I promise, it will be the real prize and not a prank prize....darn...I should have seen this coming and planned with the rest of the Bingoers to make up a prank prize).

Heysi...Newly created Bingo Wizard Emeritus #39...signing off.

Any other great stories to tell us while you still have our attention?
Nothing as good as the first few.

I'll try to share funny stories on my Shave Journal. Now that I'm free of the Bingo Wizard responsibility, I'm free to write a bit more often. The TMI Trivia gave me a chance to flex my creative writing muscles which I used to like using back in school. Its been fun.

Back