The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

BINGO Game # 4 Rules, Sign-up and Banter Thread Caller: Dave in KY

Congrats Jim!

Boy, didn't take them long to strip it off me
1f602.png
Odd, since he's taking forever to strip that fuzz off his face!

Thanks, everyone! Very honored that my first Forum Bingo win was here at TSC.

Jim plan on getting rules set up etc in 7-10 days. If you need any help you can reach out to any of us.

I plan to bask in this until the storm passes, then start putting together my game. I will say I have learned well from all the callers that have gone before (I'm looking at you, monkey!), and I plan to make my game challenging and yet super fun. If you like hunting, that is, LOL!

MUAH HA HA HA HA!

NOOOO! I was so close!!!!! I have yet to win a bingo!

Oh yeah, congratulations Jim.

Dave ......I was robbed!

Way to go Jim. Big congrats! Looking forward to seeing how you call.

Thanks for a good game Dave!

Well well another excellent game called! Thanks Dave in KY for calling the game! And congrats to Jim WildWest74!

Jim plan on getting rules set up etc in 7-10 days. If you need any help you can reach out to any of us.

Oh and Dave what where the next calls! I need to know how close I was. Obviously mr gearnoir was going to win on Friday. But what about the rest of us.
Legally I can't answer this question as I am no longer the Bingo Wizard. We'll have to leave it unknown ?

I'm curious. Today's calls obviously were in plain site but how quick did people see it or did you look over it at first ?

I missed it at first too, but like yesterday, I was skimming the posts in bed right after my alarm went off. Eyes weren't completely open yet. When I realized I'd missed them, went back through and they jumped out at me. It was a good tactic. Well Played, and nice game.

Back