The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

BINGO Game # 4 Rules, Sign-up and Banter Thread Caller: Dave in KY

1-3 and 1-3. I'm 1 away in 4 different ways. I can win this with just 1 call. Come on Dave!

Okay so here is the deal. Have a busy weekend coming up and want to have it wrapped by then. So if EVERYONE plays and keeps up with their cards and the calls. I will do double calls (6 total calls) each day again starting tomorrow and we will have a winner by Friday. Agreeable with everyone..................or the majority at least ????

Okay so here is the deal. Have a busy weekend coming up and want to have it wrapped by then. So if EVERYONE plays and keeps up with their cards and the calls. I will do double calls (6 total calls) each day again starting tomorrow and we will have a winner by Friday. Agreeable with everyone..................or the majority at least ????

You da boss man. Your “call”! (See what I did there?)

Uh oh, Dave was a tricky, Crazy Bingo Caller today!

Only found 2 calls. Let the fine tooth combing begin!

All i'll say is just because Dave's avatar isn't a monkey doesn't mean he hasn't taken lessons from the monkey. He is calling a very good game. Making the search just hard enough. Also where is my pitchfork?

Just 3 today but back to 6 a day starting tomorrow. Winner by I think it was Friday if "That" person is getting nthe calls and keeping up with their card............ Is it you ??
1f60e.png

No need for 6 tomorrow Dave. I'm ready to win this thing with the first three.

Very Well Played My Friend! Honestly, I was just scrolling through the posts real quick this morning, mainly trying to catch up, and not specifically looking for calls until I got to work. I saw each call but never actually "saw" the calls. LOL. Very nice! There's a method to the madness.....

Very Well Played My Friend! Honestly, I was just scrolling through the posts real quick this morning, mainly trying to catch up, and not specifically looking for calls until I got to work. I saw each call but never actually "saw" the calls. LOL. Very nice! There's a method to the madness.....
I just learning this game......Did you really think I could forget the cool helmet you got?

I just learning this game......Did you really think I could forget the cool helmet you got?

Yeah, I thought that was a bit crazy, LOL. I was pretty tired this morning, And I was probably still half asleep when I replied.

Okay..you guys are killing me. I feel like I KNOW where the third call is but I'm just not seeing it...UGH!!!

No worries Don. Like I said, I'm winning tomorrow anyway.

Back