The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Bingo Game #41 - BIN It to WIN it!

Spider

"The Cadre Constable"
Veteran
Legacy
Concierge
BIN IT to WIN IT - Bingo Edition!

1. Sign-ups are open starting right now. You may still sign up by COB Friday after the game starts (if you want to play catch up). The first call will be on Monday June 6th.

2. You must be a TSC member in good standing, with at least 25 meaningful posts. Hopefully this will encourage at least some of our newer members to jump in!

3. Spirited banter is highly encouraged, but be a gentleman in all interactions.

4. Calls will be Standard American Bingo Hall calls, consisting of the Letters: B, I, N, G, or O and their corresponding Numbers: 1-75 (Examples: B2, I18, N42, G55, O69). Numbers found without the corresponding letter are not valid calls. (No G or O Calls this game!)

5. There will be at least 3 calls per day, if more than 3 calls are posted the caller will state how many have been or will be posted that day. Calls will be found in one of Spider’s posts/activities for the given day, anywhere within the TSC Forum. Remember, if you see a Bingo Number in one of Spider’s posts it is a call! If an unintentional call was made (and can be proved valid), it will be honored.

Calls may be posted all at once, or throughout the course of any given day. The caller will state when all calls are available for that day.

6. Calls can occur in a variety of ways:

Plain Text calls, typed directly or hidden within a post. Photo, Video, numeric, code, alternate Languages, audio, encryption, steganography, links to external sources, or graphic representation of calls may be employed. Calls may be encoded or hidden in puzzles, requiring the player to decode or solve to determine the actual call. (If at any point you are stumped you may contact the caller or another player by PM for help).

7. Bingo cards: Each player will receive 1 Card, which will be sent via PM before the game begins unless you sign up after the game begins. I will allow sign-ups to continue during the first week of the game only or until extra cards run out. You may print out your cards, or keep it digital. As calls are received mark them on your cards.

This game's cards are quite different from what you are used to. It's a cut of 4 different cards, put together into one playable 6 X 6 card. B, I, and N columns (numbers 1-45) only. This means that one call could potentially be on your card 4 times!
1654029276020.png

8. To win, you will need a "standard" 6 in a row. This can be Horizontal, Vertical, or Diagonal. Once you believe you have a bingo you must type "TSC BINGO" in this thread. The first person to call TSC BINGO wins the game (There are no ties). Then you must submit a photo of your card in this thread, for verification by the caller, before it is official. If it is not a good Bingo, play will resume.

9. The winner of this game will receive the following:

The highly coveted Bingo Wizard Badge and bragging rights!
The honor of being the caller of the next Bingo game (to be started within 4 weeks of winning--no bogarting the badge!).
An additional prize may be offered at the discretion of the caller (callers are not required to offer a prize)

10. These rules must be posted by the caller before each game, edited for the specifics of their game.

11. If you have any questions, or if any rule needs clarification, let the caller know. The caller has the final say in any questions, disputes, or clarifications regarding calls/rules.

12. Have Fun! Or, Go Crazy! But..... Why Not Both??

Ok, that's the small print. Now here is the important part of this game (well, beyond getting the coveted Bingo Wizard badge bestowed upon you at least)…the prize part!

This will be an evolving prize game. Each day there will be a prize added to the prize pool. The winner will take home everything in that pool!

This prize pool will start with a $25 Gift Card for Stirling Soap Co.!!!

**************************************************************************************************************************************
Copy/Paste:

Bingo Game #41 Signups:

CALLER: Spider

Last edited:
So this is a No GO game?
**************************************************************************************************************************************
Copy/Paste:

Bingo Game #41 Signups:

1. Heysi

Copy/Paste:

Bingo Game #41 Signups:

1. Heysi
2. NurseDave

Well I've sat for a few, time to play.

Copy/Paste:
Bingo Game #41 Signups:
1. Heysi
2. NurseDave
3. OpusX

KJ is just doing it this way to make us suffer more…no free spaces! 😭

Copy/Paste:
Bingo Game #41 Signups:
1. Heysi
2. NurseDave
3. OpusX
4. GearNoir

Copy/Paste:
Bingo Game #41 Signups:
1. Heysi
2. NurseDave
3. OpusX
4. GearNoir
5. Scuttlesoap

Copy/Paste:
Bingo Game #41 Signups:
1. Heysi
2. NurseDave
3. OpusX
4. GearNoir
5. Scuttlesoap
6.EMG06

Copy/Paste:
Bingo Game #41 Signups:
1. Heysi
2. NurseDave
3. OpusX
4. GearNoir
5. Scuttlesoap
6.EMG06
7.gobucks5485

Cards sent out. Remember, it looks like 4 small cards, but you play it as one single card. 6 in a row wins.

Also, I updated the prize info. This prize pool will start with a $25 Gift Card for Stirling Soap Co. Each day of call I will add a new prize to the pool.

Also, there will be No Recap!

Uugh!!!! I don't know why I feel the need to return to these bingo games every once in a while, they give me a headache and I don't even like them. 😉😂😂.

If there is a card left I will join in.
Copy/Paste:
Bingo Game #41 Signups:
1. Heysi
2. NurseDave
3. OpusX
4. GearNoir
5. Scuttlesoap
6.EMG06
7.gobucks5485
8.Fenster