The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Bingo game #42- ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL!!

And unless "man with testicle head" is on your card...

Oh man, I have 2 in a row! I could win this thing tomorrow! I'm starting to love that gosh darn scrotum head!

I mean, if you can't find them, what does it matter how many there are? That's my take, and problem.
if there has been 3 and I had found 2 then I needed to continue to look but if I found 3 and there were 3 then I was through... That was why I asked.

Oh man, I have 2 in a row! I could win this thing tomorrow! I'm starting to love that gosh darn scrotum head!
He tricks you like that. I have been that way since we started and then he makes sure you get no hits. I mean I am 3 away on a couple of ways and 2 away in others but it seems that on purpose we don't get any further hits !!!

He tricks you like that. I have been that way since we started and then he makes sure you get no hits. I mean I am 3 away on a couple of ways and 2 away in others but it seems that on purpose we don't get any further hits !!!
Did you squint? Sometimes if you squint the numbers on your cards can look like other numbers and then you can mark them.

2/3 today......One was where the free space should be (what's up with that?)

2/3 today......One was where the free space should be (what's up with that?)
I know right !! I think that's why he did that " bonus " the night before it started , because he CHEATED US out of the free square !!!! The Bum !!!!

Maybe I’m crazy, but I think there were 4 calls today?

1/4 today
I don't know, I only found 3 and since all he said was all were out for the day and I know he would tell us if there were more than 3 calls since his own rules he states that if more than 3 calls are made he will tell us !!! I mean we know he would NOT break his OWN RULES !! Right????

Back