The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Bingo Game # 43 Adventures Of A Mad Hatter !!

I will try to make them earlier @Spider .... We are trying to get things packed up and in the car so when we go pick up the kids from school we can drop the first load of stuff at the house and then come back here to the hotel and pack more for the anticipated move HOME tomorrow !!!!

I will try to make them earlier @Spider .... We are trying to get things packed up and in the car so when we go pick up the kids from school we can drop the first load of stuff at the house and then come back here to the hotel and pack more for the anticipated move HOME tomorrow !!!!
Glad to hear that the hotel saga seems to be coming to a close.

Honestly we are packing bags and boxes right now to put in the car to take to the house !! I stopped for a sec to type this on my phone.

Well then someone really should win today so this can be the first bingo game to be run entirely from a hotel.

And 6 posts later there are still 9 calls left.

I will tell you what's really depressing is some of the players from the list of all that signed up are the last 2 calls !!!!

@CBLindsay the b calls are fairly much irrelevant in this game since only one of the b numbers was even usable...
Edit to include..
But also no that particular call has not been made yet....

Should I give One Final recap Of all numbers called so far when I get back to the hotel MINUS yesterday which you guys would be responsible for finding on your own when I get back to the hotel and have the list in front of me? That way you could all be caught up except for yesterday's and when I get to post today's... I'm sitting in the school line to pick up the twins when they get out in 35 minutes and don't have the list with me...

Personally, I think those of us who have been playing along would appreciate new calls, rather than a recap at this late point where somebody who hasn’t been playing could casually look in and Bingo.

Back