The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Bingo Game # 43 Adventures Of A Mad Hatter !!

@NurseDave ..... The committee was convened in your absence and determined that you proposal was NOT a viable option at the present juncture... It has been determined that There will be 2 extra call made for today.... Please stay tuned for further updates...

Breaking news The extra calls were no help to @NurseDave .... Another extra call was considered but it was determined it would be no help either and was rejected......

All 5 calls are out for the day... 3 original calls Plus 2 bonus because I felt generous on day 1 !!!

Fairfarren for the day my friends.......

I may be giving in to my wife's influence of being late to things.

Bingo Game #43 Sign ups

CALLER: Jaro

1. EMG06
2. NurseDave
3. Spider
4. Milkcrate
5. GearNoir
6. Heysi
7. Scuttlesoap
8.gobucks5485
9. Quijote

There Might be a recap later on in the game if I see some reason for one. These first 5 calls I think were made fairly easy... I am trying to keep a watch and see if people are missing stuff. If you need assistance always remember to pm your fellow players or if you need to shoot me a pm if you need to... We may have hints for you..... Maybe.....

Last edited:
Good Day ... It appears the our friendly ( yeah right ) neighborhood @Spider caught something that others didn't Yeaterday I stated there would be 2 (B2) extra calls !!
Good for you @Spider at catching the sneaky call !!;)......

Well Hello everyone it's been busy here but I went and picked the kids up after school now , so , let's get some Calls out there...
Oh wait a minute There are some out.... 3 so far and the bonus spotted by @Spider ....

Ugh, too busy at work to look for calls today. I'm barely keeping up with my peanut gallery comments!

Back