The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Bingo Game #46: Christmas Trivia Bingo

This call was on half the cards being played. So apparently Google sucks (and I'm including my trivia in that complaint).
From what I understand though , just because its on peoples cards does not mean it would have been called early though... I think they were saying that it's one of the numbers that get's called late in a game.....

From what I understand though , just because its on peoples cards does not mean it would have been called early though... I think they were saying that it's one of the numbers that get's called late in a game.....
To answer your question: only 9 numbers were after B11 in the random call. So yeah, you picked a number that was going to be coming much later in the game.

Will you do me a favor?....stop dark-googling my lightly researched trivia questions!
I didn’t! It was Jaro…
And I was pointing out that the article he posted to back up his answer, actually did-proved it. Skim-readers, I tell ya….

Calling like a gajillion numbers a day. Steven just wants this train wreck to be over!

This concept baffles me. Isn’t the odds of any number being called 1/75?
That is what one would think / assume , but I guess there were studies and they looked at the numbers that historically come up late in games and that was one of them...

That is what one would think / assume , but I guess there were studies and they looked at the numbers that historically come up late in games and that was one of them...
Then there must be crooked bingo halls out there.

Or maybe the weight of ink needed to print “B11” is lighter than the other balls, so it comes up last?

Then there must be crooked bingo halls out there.

Or maybe the weight of ink needed to print “B11” is lighter than the other balls, so it comes up last?
I have no idea , I was just stating what it says are the least / last called numbers usually...

Back