The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Bingo Game #47-- YOU'RE A WIZARD HARRY !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had one more good gif left in my arsenal, that I never found the right time to use....

giphy.gif

if they had NOT been thrown OUT of order by people saying I made another call it looks like @EMG06 would have won....
I was trying to defend you earlier, but I recant that statement. What I’m seeing here is if you did your job correctly, I would’ve won. 🙃
835C1876-54DE-401F-8BC8-F15A4AD65514.jpeg

Last edited:
I was trying to defend you earlier, but I recant that statement. What I’m seeing here is if you did your job correctly, I would’ve won. 🙃
View attachment 104256
Well after being the Lord Walder Frey, having two idiot sons, and then eating your own daughter in a meat pie, moving and having to change your name to Argus Finch, just to get a job as a groundskeeper, having a possessed cat, and having to deal with a bunch or pre-teen students you might be a little on edge most of the time🤪🤨

View attachment 104256
No that is not the case.. Certain people nit picked EVERYTHING !! It is there fault for being soooooooooooo picky and not understanding the word NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...... So NOT my Fault......

Dude you won already. Let the man breath again and post without fear of swift online retribution.

I mean Congratulations KJ! Very fancy way of marking your bingo card, looks great. You set the bar high my friend.

Thanks @Jaro1069 for a fun themed game.
thanks

So I guess now we get to start bugging @Spider until he starts his game , kind of like I had to endure before I did mine.... :unsure: :rolleyes::giggle::giggle:

Ok Kids we have had enough fun for this game. Time to put this toy back in the toy box and look forward to the next game
(Thread Locked)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back