The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Bingo Game #49 - Just Plain Ole Flippin' Bingo

Did you forget how to play bingo?

Well, technically you got call #8, so that was the second call of the day, not the last call.
Yes I think I must have forgotten... Yes I guess it was call 8 I got. So I still don't have the 1st OR last call either !! Plus I'm missing the day before too !! Ahhh !!

Today's first call is the number of facial bones. :)

1017FEFF-EE12-44B9-A49F-F0E16E4691CC.gif

This angry mob isn't riled up about the dismal calls so far....and its not about the atrocious state of any one players card in this hate inducing game.....no its about the non simplified calls...

I didn't say the calls would be simple, I said getting a bingo would be simple. Plain ole straight-line bingo. Just how you like it! I SAID YOU LIKE IT!!!!

No actually tbh he was helpful with hints by showing a format to notice, so I would be able to see future hints on his and other people's game. Kind of like the bingo tips and hints and tricks section on here...

Back