The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Bingo Game #50 - Double Bingo

If we can't trust the bingo caller when they say something like "all calls are out" or "no calls for today" that kinda hoses anyone that chooses to believe them.
Hey now, Whenever I said all calls were out, that was 100% true. And whether I called them Sunday evening or Monday morning, had no affect on gameplay.

Well....there's the bummer for my otherwise awesome weekend. I was one away in two directions and now we have to suffer get to enjoy @EMG06 as our next caller. Who thinks we'll all be crossed eyed and mentally damaged after the next game? (seriously....the guy takes puzzles very, very seriously.....not kidding....love ya Eric)

Hopefully the newer guys were able to keep up and had a fun time playing. EMG06 will start a new game, probably in a few weeks (or sooner if he chooses). His game will likely look a lot different from mine, as each caller put's their own spin on it to keep the games new and fresh. Hope to see you guys in the next game!

@Bob MCk @BowtieRN @Lukewellinhome @MarkB

Congrats @EMG06 you deserve it!

Congrats to Eric! Trick to bingo... Don't fall behind

Congrats to Eric!

Congrats @EMG06

Thanks everybody! Excited to be your Wizard again.

Well....there's the bummer for my otherwise awesome weekend. I was one away in two directions and now we have to suffer get to enjoy @EMG06 as our next caller. Who thinks we'll all be crossed eyed and mentally damaged after the next game? (seriously....the guy takes puzzles very, very seriously.....not kidding....love ya Eric)
Sorry to be the bummer in your weekend, but you’ve done well in my games in the past. Thinking of doing an easier style game this next time around since we have some new player who I hope we can entice to come back for another round. So maybe a few puzzles here and there, but not too much like my first game.

EMG06 will start a new game, probably in a few weeks (or sooner if he chooses). His game will likely look a lot different from mine, as each caller put's their own spin on it to keep the games new and fresh.
Yes! I have idea for a musical theme for our next game. (Don’t have the time at this point in the year sadly to manage a Battleship Bingo; clinical work and admin work both explode in late June/July). But hope to see our new players back again soon.

Thinking of doing an easier style game this next time around
....he says that as he prepares a puzzle so debilitatingly difficult, that even Alan Turing would say.....nope. We know you are the puzzle master....we just shudder to think of how foolish we'll all look trying to solve them.....its more a blow to the ego.

....he says that as he prepares a puzzle so debilitatingly difficult, that even Alan Turing would say.....nope. We know you are the puzzle master....we just shudder to think of how foolish we'll all look trying to solve them.....its more a blow to the ego.
Or will they be so crazy simple that they could not possibly be that easy and trick us all

We know you are the puzzle master
Thank you! My last game had no puzzles and all calls were made openly in the thread. But yeah, that first time around, that was a puzzle fest.
we just shudder to think of how foolish we'll all look trying to solve them
Sorry you felt foolish. The goal was to give you something difficult enough to be engaging for more than a minute, and to get you guys to band together and chat. Combine those brain cells! It’s a nice way to build back room chatter amongst the players when you all need to solve a challenge together. A Cadre team building experience
Or will they be so crazy simple that they could not possibly be that easy and trick us all
Yes! next time around I figure I’ll have a few easy to spot calls each day and probably one tougher call (to keep it spicy for the more experienced players and to encourage the newer players to talk to the seasoned players to solve).

Signups just started for the next game!

You know... I don't think I saw a single pitchfork or angry villager during my game. Let's see if we can't do better for Eric's game.

@MarkB @NurseDave @Bob MCk @CVargo @OpusX @Jaro1069 @Lukewellinhome @BowtieRN

I was gone the first week of this game, but then came back to win, there will be a recap at the halfway point (as promised to Steven)
Alrighty, I'll just feel bad when I win the whole thing after everyone has put in the work. But then I'll quickly get over it and gloat.

Back