The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

BINGO GAME #54 - Zoom Zoom Bingo Bingo!!!

Wait......are we calling the game without sign ups? Or cards? I heard Sharon was going to be devious and groundbreaking with her game....but this is whole other level puzzle.
Shhh, it will be less stressful this way.

Wait......are we calling the game without sign ups? Or cards? I heard Sharon was going to be devious and groundbreaking with her game....but this is whole other level puzzle.
Wasn’t this your last game idea? Just calling out numbers without us seeing cards or some such thing? 😂

Did she rip you off?

Hey, I just wanted to thank Our last Bingo Wizard Steve for the awesome avocado earrings and socks. Couldn't believe how comfortable those socks are. Pretty cool earrings too, love that the seed is only on half. Thanks Steve!

Attachments

• IMG_20231115_201351.jpg
    IMG_20231115_201351.jpg
    132.3 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
Yay!!!! @AvocadoQueen ....I'm glad you like them. The great part about Etsy is that you can find unique items that someone may never find.....but the shipping can sometimes take a while. Enjoy!!!

Back