The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

BINGO GAME # 55 - A Berry Frustrating Bingo

yellow, 6-inch fruit, with a slightly bent neck that earns it the name Crookneck. Plants are fast growing and very prolific. Harvest all summer long. Delicious steamed with nutmeg or fried in slices and sprinkled with parmesan cheese and crumbled bacon.

This is making me hungry.

Day 4 -6 recap:
Wildrose (rosehip)
Watermelon
Red globe grape
Cantaloupe
Pumpkin
Orange
ACORN SQUASH
Kiwi
Lemon
Gooseberry
Crookneck squash
Pineapple

Hey....don't boo the caller. You may end up being the next caller and you know that the current oppressed caller gets to take out all of their angst on the next caller....and @AvocadoQueen already has your number, bud.

Hey, I could win this thing...well, hey B Dave, look over and tell me when I can win this thing.

I could win today, unless she keeps hitting the parts of my card that don't count for anything.....

Hey....don't boo the caller. You may end up being the next caller and you know that the current oppressed caller gets to take out all of their angst on the next caller....and @AvocadoQueen already has your number, bud.
The current collar is my wife, Steven what do you think? The odds are that I’m going to be the next caller. You are from Vegas and if that’s the way, you’re looking at odds. Las Vegas is in big trouble. , more so than they already are

Not to mention she already takes that stuff on me already

Back