The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

BINGO GAME #56 A Christmas Snowflake Miracle

We all know that Chad is going to win this one just because he's being such a Chad about it.

Copy and pasted below this line
———————————-
1. EMG06
2. NurseDave
3. Jaro1069
4. CVargo
5. Heysi

@BarberDave thanks for taking over this one.

Sorry folks, I just don't have time to put a game together and run it, and I did not want to hold the game up, so I decided it was best to abdicate my throne.

———————————-
1. EMG06
2. NurseDave
3. Jaro1069
4. CVargo
5. Heysi
6. Spider
7. Avocado Queen

Last Call for Bingo... Will start "Sometime" Tomorrow. Bingo Card to go out........

...Twas the night before Bingo
and all through the Bingo Hall
not a player was stirring
no, nothing at all.......

..... Ya Derned Snowflakes

I’ll give this a go again. I’ll do my best to participate as much as I can.

———————————-
1. EMG06
2. NurseDave
3. Jaro1069
4. CVargo
5. Heysi
6. Spider
7. Avocado Queen
8. dangerousdon

OK Boys and Girls.. All Bingo Cards Are Out.

Welcome to Christmas Bingo. Reminder as illustrated above "A SNOWFLAKE PATTERN" Will try to make at least 3-4 calls a day, however during my shop week calls will be made AFTER 6pm MST. so think of it as Santa Partying into the wee hours .

We will Get started Maybe this evening... Maybe in the Morning...... SO......

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE!!!!

Christmas Bingo.jpg

Last edited:
1st two calls since it is close enough to Monday on the East Coast. Only calls this evening. See you in the Morning

O62 I26.jpg

Good Morning Christmas Bingo players. Other than Ebeneezer Nurse, and Coal Baron Eric, we trust you are all ready for X mas Cheer.... How about Some Music to set the mood

(NOT ANY CALLS HERE)
...but this one is..

O74.jpg

I have a meeting with Santa... so more later

Back