The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Bingo Game #58: Big Game #58 Bingo

No. Please refer to the rules of football.
okay I looked and it looks like it has now....

At the end of regulation, the referee will toss a coin to determine which team will possess the ball first in overtime. The visiting team captain will call the toss. No more than one 10-minute period will follow a three-minute intermission.

okay I looked and it looks like it has now....

At the end of regulation, the referee will toss a coin to determine which team will possess the ball first in overtime. The visiting team captain will call the toss. No more than one 10-minute period will follow a three-minute intermission.
So when the game ended in a tie it was the END of Regulation as regulation NFL football consist of 4 quarters that are 15 minutes in length for a total of 60 minutes, Since you told me to refer to the rules of NFL football.....

If KC wins, do their fans put their good teeth in to go out to celebrate?

Congrats Kansas City that was an incredible game. Why do I get a funny feeling that Amber is dancing like a banshee

Back