The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Bingo Game #58: Big Game #58 Bingo

Who needs the rest of the players. We got all the banter you could ever need right here already!

Here are some of my thoughts because that’s what the internet is really about, people with no power to change things spouting off!

The way I set up the game, you can just fill up your card as you see calls
Yeah! This is the fun way to do it. We watch the game happens, calls happen, we discuss if there is discrepancy. The one danger here might be in portions of the game that aren’t national (like a prop bet, uh I mean call, happens on a local TV commercial and you have no way of knowing that CBS2NY just played an ad featuring “pizza rat” and somehow “rodents on TV” are a valid call because you’re watching CBS-Las Vegas and there is a commercial about gambling on which features no rats). That’s the only way I see this going south. Otherwise, it’s got to work and we’ll all have something to do on top of watching the game (which will make it much more enjoyable when it turns into a blowout)!

Embrace the true spirit of a caller who is just as caught up in the flow of their creation as a player would be!

I'll be watching the game, half time and commercials so I'll be checking off the calls as I see them.
So you will be the final word, call to New York, grand commissioner of Football Game on all calls. Let the Dave anarchy of challenges come at you!

Plus, no way the other players who don’t stand to benefit will let wild calls won’t say something!

!!

Its not that complicated.......I stated that the calls were fairly easy to spot. Now you're just making a Dave of yourself.
I’m just asking a question. Like is there a possibility that some of the calls won’t happen during the course of the broadcast, or are the all pretty much a sure thing?

Just a nightmare at the end to verify, especially if any disputes.
I will NOT have you question Steven's abilities. Although he does drink a lot of beer when watching sports...

I hope Steven is DVRing the game so he can rewind, pause, and slo-mo replays to verify.

I’m just asking a question. Like is there a possibility that some of the calls won’t happen during the course of the broadcast, or are the all pretty much a sure thing?
Oh, there's plenty of chances some calls won't get called. Such is the nature of Bingo

I hope Steven is DVRing the game so he can rewind, pause, and slo-mo replays to verify.
See.....this is why I just wanted to let the game play and the players mark their spots. Guess I have to go drink some more tonight and consider the error of my Bingo ways.

Such is the nature of Bingo
No, on Bingo each ball has an equal chance of being called at any given time.

With a fixed bingo pattern, if we have an oddball call with a slim chance of occurring, within our pattern, we’re screwed. I’m surprised @NurseDave hasn’t keyed in on this yet.

With a fixed bingo pattern, if we have an oddball call with a slim chance of occurring, within our pattern, we’re screwed. I’m surprised @NurseDave hasn’t keyed in on this yet.
Dude, I've stopped complaining about fix patterns that mean if you miss one call then your chances of winning are 0 instead of just reduced. People keep doing it, so whatevs.

Its not that complicated.......I stated that the calls were fairly easy to spot. Now you're just making a Dave of yourself.
Mr. HEYSI! You need to qualify which Dave you’re talking about and if it’s me you’re in trouble if it’s bougie please note that it’s bougie🤪🤪

Who needs the rest of the players. We got all the banter you could ever need right here already!

Here are some of my thoughts because that’s what the internet is really about, people with no power to change things spouting off!

Yeah! This is the fun way to do it. We watch the game happens, calls happen, we discuss if there is discrepancy. The one danger here might be in portions of the game that aren’t national (like a prop bet, uh I mean call, happens on a local TV commercial and you have no way of knowing that CBS2NY just played an ad featuring “pizza rat” and somehow “rodents on TV” are a valid call because you’re watching CBS-Las Vegas and there is a commercial about gambling on which features no rats). That’s the only way I see this going south. Otherwise, it’s got to work and we’ll all have something to do on top of watching the game (which will make it much more enjoyable when it turns into a blowout)!

Embrace the true spirit of a caller who is just as caught up in the flow of their creation as a player would be!

So you will be the final word, call to New York, grand commissioner of Football Game on all calls. Let the Dave anarchy of challenges come at you!

Plus, no way the other players who don’t stand to benefit will let wild calls won’t say something!

!!
But remember, Eric, I have……

is one of the owners of this quaint little chalet

🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂🤪🤪😉

…btw snaking is @heysi and the role of Windu is played by @NurseDave 🤪🤪

Oh, there's plenty of chances some calls won't get called. Such is the nature of Bingo

See.....this is why I just wanted to let the game play and the players mark their spots. Guess I have to go drink some more tonight and consider the error of my Bingo ways.
This! It’s your game you run it the way you want as long as it doesn’t violate the TOU then I may have to Palpatine you

Just a nightmare at the end to verify, especially if any disputes.
Yup. Which is why a true caller just makes a decision and everyone can move on or keep complaining at the caller, which I guess is what you want based on my games, but now is not what you want?

This! It’s your game you run it the way you want as long as it doesn’t violate the TOU
🙌Yes! 🙌

If we don't have to necessarily watch the game , I might sogn up if thats okay....

———————————-
1. EMG06
2. Spider
3. NurseDave
4. BarberDave ( in protest ) and will play as I do Greyhound racing and Sumo. Whoever takes a dump gets my bet
5. Ambalance
6. Jaro1069 ( If I have to watch the game I'm out , I have fears about where the camera will stay focused )

Just throwing chaff. Gotta keep these callers on their toes….

Huh?

Maybe the camera angles chosen for the “tush push” replays make him uncomfortable. Good thing Philly isn’t playing or there could’ve been a lot of that.

Oh we know! (And secretly like the attention)
Okay , Truth be told , If i am gonna watch a football game I want to see the game and not a certain players girlfriend for half the game... That junk is getting old really quick !! Okay I said it.... Nothing against her , but ..........

Okay , Truth be told , If i am gonna watch a football game I want to see the game and not a certain players girlfriend for half the game... That junk is getting old really quick !! Okay I said it.... Nothing against her , but ..........
Half the game? Really? Really???

A few minutes of seeing a girl supporting her boyfriend isn’t going to kill you.

Half the game? Really? Really???

A few minutes of seeing a girl supporting her boyfriend isn’t going to kill you.
I'm fine with a few quick shots like they do of others also there supporting.. More than that and its overkill.... I don't like oversaturation though. I mean we are each entitled to their own opinions though. I guess I'll just bow out then and not have to deal with it either way ....

Back