The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Bingo Game #59: Wedding Bingo

IT HAS BEGUN

Woohoo

And the first call is....

Honeymoon!!

Tell me what you liked, didn't liked, or would want to do differently. KJ- you are allowed to talk about your first wedding- I don't get jealous.

We had a small issue posting the links for the cards. It’s fixed now, just double check that your card number matches your sign up number.

I never had a honeymoon with my first marriage. But I always wanted to go on a cruise or travel somewhere overseas.

We were married at the coast of Hawaii at sunset, no big production very simple but they blew a conch shell at the beginning and someone sang and played the blue Hawaii wedding song on his guitar. Nothing traditional but it was fun and magical. Best wedding I could have hoped for. 🦋

We were married at the coast of Hawaii at sunset, no big production very simple but they blew a conch shell at the beginning and someone sang and played the blue Hawaii wedding song on his guitar. Nothing traditional but it was fun and magical. Best wedding I could have hoped for. 🦋
So. The part I didn't like... the witch doctor I paid to en-trance David to say "I do" upped the cost for me to pull him out of the spell... little did I know, if I had just refused to pay, David would still be agreeing with everything I say... hmmm secret to a happy mawwage, you tell me!

We went on a cruise for our honeymoon. They seated us at a table for two in the Main Dining room. Sitting across from us were a couple on their honeymoon. They were Steven and Michelle and had gotten married on the same day.

We went on a cruise for our honeymoon. They seated us at a table for two in the Main Dining room. Sitting across from us were a couple on their honeymoon. They were Steven and Michelle and had gotten married on the same day.
Did they look the same but always dressed in darker-toned clothes? Cause I saw that movie.

Back