The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Bingo Game #60 -TSC Bingo Bowling Tournament!

Honest question here. Does the video count as calls for “bowling ball” “pin” and “gutter ball” or do just things that appear written out as words count?
no only one of those counts as a call and it is very apparent in the video. good Question however

You said two things that same the same thing.

You mean add the scores from each game and divide by the number of games?
That Quote is directly from the Rule Book, and based on the hint, if you cannot get that call you need to go to the bar and get a White Russian. Like Chad in Basketball and Football, I know the bowling rules there Skippy McScotchy

All this before the constable even shows up.

Ok here is another one

36 Strikes in a row over 3 games is a --- ------ and to date there have been 39 that have been sanctioned and verified

Honest question here. Does the video count as calls for “bowling ball” “pin” and “gutter ball” or do just things that appear written out as words count?
Weren't they called yesterday?

That Quote is directly from the Rule Book,
Actually the rulebook says to take the total number of PINS and divide by the total number of games.

Weren't they called yesterday?

Actually the rulebook says to take the total number of PINS and divide by the total number of games.
Thank you Senor Bowlero, but they are both correct, so stay on your "Lanes" Arachnid Man. Not your Game:D

For Right Handers A ******* ** is caused by the ball coming into the pocket slightly behind the head pin.

I only need 7 more. I could win this, this week.

Back