The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Bingo Game #60 -TSC Bingo Bowling Tournament!

BarberDave

I pre-date cheese sauce
Owner
Veteran
Legacy
First Responder
LETS Go Bowling!

It is time for the Next Bingo Game! #60

Sign ups begin today, and the game will commence SUNDAY April 21,2024. When the Bowling Alley Opens. All cards will be send via PM on or about 4/20/24

There are 75 word and it will play just like 1-75 Numbered Bingo, only with words. Note: There is no "free space" and the Pattern to get a Bingo is:

PAttern.jpg

Here are the Rules of the Bowling Bingo Tournament:

1. You must be a TSC member in good standing, with at least 10 meaningful & valid posts.

2. Spirited banter is highly encouraged, and recommended but be a gentleman/ lady in all interactions.

3. This will be a Word Game Bingo Bowling Tournament. During the Tournament you will see, either here in this thread, or in one of my threads, Questions, or statements, Photos or Videos, that will lead you to research, or find the word or words on your card that correspond to the call. There will be at least 3 calls per day. Here is the kicker. On Sunday / Monday / Tuesday, the calls will be during the day, and on Wednesday - Friday they will be call during normal "Evening" League play. NO CALLS ON SATURDAYS.

4. Caller will announce when all calls have been completed for the day

5. Bingo cards: Each player will receive 1 Card, which will be sent via PM before the game begins unless you sign up after the game begins. You may print out your cards, or keep it digital. As calls are received, mark them on your cards.

6. Once you believe you have a bingo you must type "TSC BINGO" in this thread. The first person to call TSC BINGO wins the game (There are no ties). Then you must submit a photo of your card in this thread, for verification by the caller, before it is official. If it is not a good Bingo, play will resume. If more that one player calls "TSC Bingo" and have Valid Cards, the winner will be determined by time stamp of when posted

7. The winner of this game will receive the following:
* The highly coveted Bingo Wizard Badge and bragging rights!
* The honor of being the caller of the next Bingo game (to be started within 4 weeks of winning--no bogarting the badge!).
* An additional prize That will be a coveted one of a Kind item related to the Theme of the game.... and maybe some other stuff

8 Recaps of calls will be provided, at the end of each week on Sunday before the Game play begins for that day..... maybe

9. These rules must be posted by the caller before each game, and edited for the specifics of their game.

10. If you have any questions, or if any rule needs clarification, let the caller know. The caller has the final say in any questions, disputes, or clarifications regarding calls/rules.

__________________________________________________________COPY AND PASTE BELOW THIS LINE____________________________________________________________________
Bingo #60 Sign-ups:

CALLER - BarberDave

Bingo #60 Sign-ups:

CALLER - BarberDave

1. EMG06

__________________________________________________________COPY AND PASTE BELOW THIS LINE____________________________________________________________________
Bingo #60 Sign-ups:

CALLER - BarberDave

1. EMG06
2. Jaro1069

Bingo #60 Sign-ups:

CALLER - BarberDave

1. EMG06
2. Jaro1069
3. Spider

Bingo #60 Sign-ups:

CALLER - BarberDave

1. EMG06
2. Jaro1069
3. Spider
4. Heysi

Bingo #60 Sign-ups:

CALLER - BarberDave

1. EMG06
2. Jaro1069
3. Spider
4. Heysi
5. Me

CALLER - BarberDave

1. EMG06
2. Jaro1069
3. Spider
4. Heysi
5. Me
6. Me too

CALLER - BarberDave

1. EMG06
2. Jaro1069
3. Spider
4. Heysi
5. Me
6. Me too
7. Fenster

Looks Like we will have a good group. Still plenty of time to sign up and Bingo cards will go our Via PM on the 19-20th with game play beginning on the 21st of April. Hope you can join us on the Lanes

OK folks the lanes are being prepped. Everything’s being cleaned up for the bingo bowling tournament. Last chance to sign up bingo cards will go out Friday evening and we will begin Sunday morning.

Wow no pre-banter. How boring! You guys are a bunch of snoozers or in the case of @heysi just OLD👵👴

Smells like feet and stale beer in here...

Back