The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Bingo Game #60 -TSC Bingo Bowling Tournament!

Good evening Bowlers. Rough Long day so 3 calls tonight

"Doublewood" - When 2 pins are left one directly behind the other such as 2-8 or 3-9
"Turkey" -
Three Strikes in a row
"Cranker" - A person who spins and or hooks the ball with a large amount of revolutions They have typically have revolution rates over 400 rpm.

Out of the 10 squares to complete the pattern , I have 3 that count ,, But , i'm only 6 away from the 10 that the pattern requires......

e5963eb6-df51-4663-90e8-da128a9151ea_text.gif

5b034e96d84c6c6b57a9a04ca14aac02.gif

I have 6 good hits. I need 3 more

It is predawn so I’ll let others do the math on that

He's already cranky.
Not at all have three haircuts in it’s a beautiful day in the high 70s and low 80s. My business is going well. I’m wearing a fantastic watch , had a fantastic shave. Had a wonderful cigar last night and had a great night sleep so it’s a great day not even you hooligans and miscreants cannot ruin that today
But I expect it from you guys. No calls still tonight too bad so sad.
Clearly. Gotta catch him that 22 seconds between waking up and realizing it's not a day off.
Alas, I know I don’t get to sit in an office with office slippers, perusing websites about watches scotch, and looking for Chuck Norris memes

You have such a rough life

Bougie Siri....delete file marked ONE TRUE LOVE OF MY LIFE
And just to think I’ve always been here for Stefan. Give him tortilla chips and he still forsakes me for a bougie nurse that has a very unhealthy obsession with Chuck Norris.🤪🤪🤪

Back