The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Bingo Game #60 -TSC Bingo Bowling Tournament!

Calls him Sweetie, then proceeds to say he doesn't like him.......

Calls him Sweetie, then proceeds to say he doesn't like him.......
I'm a multi-faceted, very confusing, slightly intoxicated, party animal. My love is real....not cheap....and obviously very silly.

Strangest bingo caller yet........makes terrible calls but still thinks we even remotely like him when he's wearing the bingo chapeau. Sweetie.....the job isn't a likeable one.....that's why some of us do speed bingo.
Yeah, but remember, you have tortilla IQ so I consider the source

Good evening bowlers due to some maintenance on the lanes(actually extra haircut services) because this evening will probably not happen until 8 PM mountain standard time sorry for the inconvenience but the famous Earl Anthony said

deal with it😃🎳

Good evening Bowlers. Was able to get home a bit early so Here we go.....

"Spare"
" Oil Pattern"
"Approach"

3 more:

In the old Days a Bowler was call a "Kegler"

The "PBA" Stands for Professional Bowler Association.

The Annual National Bowling Tournament is held in "Reno" NV

I don't think any of those calls are on my card. How many calls did you plan for?.... 144?

Calls today will be sometime after probably 4 PM mountain standard time when I get home from the shop

but 1st a recap. Not in any specific order
Strike
Spare
Turkey
Bowling Shoes
Lanes
Pinsetter
7-10 Split
5-Bagger
Bowling Ball
AMF
Brunswick
Cranker
Ringing 10
Pins
Double
Open Frame
Approach
Gutter Ball
Kegler
ABC
PBA
Frame
900 Series
Bowling Average
Rosin
Bowling Shirt
Reno
Hi-Roller Tournament
Conventional Grip
House Ball
Oil Pattern
Big 4
Doublewood
Down and In
Dutch 200

After you roll a Ball it comes back, or returned...The Apparatus is sits on this machine system

Ball REturn.jpg

...and is called a **** ******

When for a right Handed Bowler, a perfectly executed shot is made, it is called the perfect strike, however because of the power, The ball is driving the appropriate angle to take out the 1-3-5-9, but the ball gets so flush on the 5, that neither the ball or the pin go left---they just go straight back. Leaving the 8-pin unmoved. Shown here:

This is known as a "Solid 8"

The 1-2-4-10
1-2-4-10.jpg

Better known as a “wash out”
To convert this spare you’ll want to knock the head pin (1 pin) over into the 10 pin while the ball takes out the 2 and the 4.

Back