The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Bingo Game #7---Rules, Sign-up, and Banter.

DocHoliday0831

Won't Share His Sugar Daddy
Legacy
Got a response earlier than expected so I am getting this up earlier than I thought possible.

Rules copied and adjusted from Doug's last game
This is going to be fun..............................MUAH HA HA!!!!!!!! Sign-ups are open today thru November 19th. The game is live 11/21/2018 at 12:01 AM Eastern Time. Below are the rules of the game! (Game may start sooner if there is a lack of interest)

1. Be a gentleman in all interactions, banter is fine, and all player must be Nuclear Weapon Certified. Mobs are encouraged.
2. You must be a member in good standing here at the TSC.
3. You must have at least (1) post in the forum that means something.
4.This will be Standard Number Bingo with..............................NUMBERS , 1-75 with corresponding Letters B,I,N,G or O!
5. Calls will be called in a variety of ways and MAY happen in this thread. They also MAY be placed in one of DocHoliday's posts for that given day! No time travel to previous days. You will know it is a call because it will have an a Letter or something indicating THE Letter.
6. There will be (3) calls called per day unless otherwise noted and approved by the TSC Bingo Council.
7. Letter and Number can be called in a variety of ways. ( YES I repeated myself. )
a. Regular posts
b. Photo or graphic representation of numbers
c. Binary, Code, or other brain frying methods including standard accepted bingo lingo. PLEASE NOTE: a link with help on how to solve must be provided if asked for.
d. This game is supposed to be fun. All you have to do is look at all of Doc's posts for a given day! See FUN!
8. In order to win this game you must have a CROSS BINGO. (Either an X or a + will be acceptable)

And you will have 2 chances as you will get 2 cards but the Bingo MUST be on the same card. Once you believe you have a bingo you must type "TSC BINGO!"
9. You must submit a photo of your card for verification to caller in this thread.
10. Once a verified winner is announced, that winner will become the caller for the next game. Time between games is up to the new caller, but a new game MUST be started within 3 weeks of winning otherwise we let The Monkey call a game with LINKS!
11. We play here for bragging rights AND the Coveted Bingo Wizard Badge
12. You must have a valid e-mail for communication and to receive your bingo card. Your e mail will be used ONLY for this purpose.
13. These rules must be posted by the caller before each game. Any changes must be approved by TSC Bingo Council
14. HAVE FUN.

****The Prize****
First you will get the awesome Bingo Wizard badge!
Second you will go down in history as a BINGO MASTER!
Third you get to call a game! FUN!!!
Fourth and best of all the winner will receive a set of a soap and splash in the scent Stirling Soap created for the St. Louis meetup (and possibly a cueball synthetic brush by Stirling.)

All rules and regulations subject to change on a whim based on the emotional and mental state of the caller !!

0. DocHoliday0831 (caller)

******** I will send you your card via PM ********

1. Dave in KY
2. NurseDave

I will send the cards as soon as i can figure out how to separate the 50 sets that are in one file.

1. Dave in KY
2. NurseDave
3.UACowboy

Dang, so soon? You've got three weeks. Give us a little break man, I'm still worn out from Doug's calls!

Dang, so soon? You've got three weeks. Give us a little break man, I'm still worn out from Doug's calls!

So is it three weeks to start signups? Cause it looks like game day is right on 3 weeks from when he won. Just curious as this is my first go around on this.

Cause it looks like game day is right on 3 weeks from when he won. Just curious as this is my first go around on this.

I don't know, maybe that's how it works. I haven't won here yet...... Chad's the boss.

Game starts 11/21. So it is just sign ups for now! So go get the newbs in here!

Bring on the Thanksgiving bingo calls!

1. Dave in KY
2. NurseDave
3. UACowboy
4. Spider

1. Dave in KY
2. NurseDave
3. UACowboy
4. Spider
5. dkeester

I looked up the set...scent based on Tom Ford’s Tobacco Vanille! Sounds like a possible winner to me!

1. Dave in KY
2. NurseDave
3. UACowboy
4. Spider
5. dke
ester
6. GearNoir

1. Dave in KY
2. NurseDave
3. UACowboy
4. Spider
5. dkeester
6. GearNoir
7. Monkey

Dang it, I got my bingo card before I could send my bribe in.

1. Dave in KY (card sent)
2. NurseDave (card sent)
3. UACowboy (card sent)
4. Spider (card sent)
5. dkeester (card sent)
6. GearNoir (card sent)
7. Monkey (card sent)

I’m gonna win then disappear so the Monkey can call! That’s my threat this game. ?

Back