The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Bingo

Bingo?

• Do a game but keep it one area of the site like Soaps for example

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Goodbye Bingo

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Several times I've actually thought it would be cool to do a live bingo with KJ using the big machine and all.
Facebook live would be perfect for that, since we do have a FB page. I know not everyone has one, but a lot of folks do.

I've actually had plans for a different kind of game...... but I never win, so I haven't been able to do it.

I've actually had plans for a different kind of game...... but I never win, so I haven't been able to do it.
Hear that Daves!? KJ requests of us, on this special day, to throw a game for him...I’m willing to bet it could be done...with the right incentives...
9628A2D6-D998-414A-A966-629CB7EB2708.gif

There are plenty of formats to do live stuff: FB, Instagram, I'm pretty sure that YouTube still does live, hell I think you can do skype with a whole mess of people...like conference calls.

One thing we may want to think about is how to get new people interested. I feel like our games have been largely the same somewhat small group even as the Cadre itself has steadily grown. I know that it's not everyone idea of fun but we almost never have new folks jump in. Maybe we should have a more limited game focused on the basics and introducing people new to the concept in a less crazy environment and then have the Big leagues version where we can feel free to kinda go crazy with it.
This. :ROFLMAO: Not only was I super stressed and busy during my only attempt, it was dizzying. I'm still not entirely sure what was going on. Given my new free time, I'm down to give it another go.

I like bingo and brain teasers, but unfortunately I am too busy to do it on a regular basis.

Back