The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Cadre Bingo Game #19

I will say this..... there are multiple bingos out there. Either folks who aren’t playing along, or folks who aren’t caught up....

so just in case, I’ll wait a bit bit before calling today’s calls.
Looks like it has already been called!

Well, that’s a good Bingo!

As of my calculations yesterday, 4 people had a bingo..... NurseDave, GearNoir, Fenster, and Shavin Yeti. I wasn’t tracking this day to day, so I don’t know where folks got off. But help was always available. I hate seeing folks miss a bingo because they couldn’t find a call.

Anyway, I hope folks had fun, and this was a learning experience for some of the newer players. I know this is a weird time and folks’ schedules are off, but I hope we can keep this going as a nice distraction and get back to normal soon!

Congrats Dave! Please send me your new address!

image.jpg

I’m kinda bummed, because today was going to be Magic Eye day....... lol

As of my calculations yesterday, 4 people had a bingo..... NurseDave, GearNoir, Fenster, and Shavin Yeti. I wasn’t tracking this day to day, so I don’t know where folks got off. But help was always available. I hate seeing folks miss a bingo because they couldn’t find a call.

Anyway, I hope folks had fun, and this was a learning experience for some of the newer players. I know this is a weird time and folks’ schedules are off, but I hope we can keep this going as a nice distraction and get back to normal soon!

View attachment 19635

I found all in the O column except for O73. I’m horrible at this game.

I found all in the O column except for O73. I’m horrible at this game.
We have evolved this game over a few years. It does take a bit for new players to understand all the ways that calls can be hidden. But really it’s just also learning about using the forum tools that we have to enhance our posts. There’s so much out there that we don’t utilize day to day. The Monkey’s post about bingo hints was a great help to catch folks up. No worries man, you’ll do better next time!

View attachment 19635

Yep, the 2 calls i was missing from Monday were the ones that would have given me a bingo, but i found all the other calls so not bad for my first time.

Congrats Dave! I demand all your calls to be videoed from the Command Center and said over the hospital-wide intercom.

Congrats Dave! Thanks for the game KJ.

Also to the new players, feel free to ask the other players for help via PM. we love a good game where no one misses the calls.

Congrats @NurseDave …..and you did it without cheating. That...….is....not a good thing. Get with the program, man. If you want to have multi-wins-upon-wins....you need to cheat from the get go. Then......become a reformed cheater...like me.

Congrats @NurseDave …..and you did it without cheating. That...….is....not a good thing. Get with the program, man. If you want to have multi-wins-upon-wins....you need to cheat from the get go. Then......become a reformed cheater...like me.
Fat lotta good that did you ;)

Back