The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Great to be here

Fuzzyduck

Shave Newbie
Hi ya'all,
Just registered and am super happy to be a part of this amazing community now. I look forward to reading about everyone's shaving experiences with different Razors while sharing my own. I converted to using a DE Razor in 2023 after a lifelong cartridge ride and since then have tried out many different brands of razors. My personal favorites now are -
1. The Razorock Wunderbar
2. The Muhle R41 Zamak
3. The Wolfman WR 2 1.55
4. The Razorock Game Changer .84
5. The Aylsworth Apex Stainless Steel
6. The Karve Christopher Bradley Brass (E Plate SB)

Welcome! Glad you could join us!

What are some of you favorite soaps and brushes so far?

Welcome to The Cadre!

Lots of amazing people here so anything you want to know or need to ask, we're here for you!

Lots to see, read, and get involved with here. We're so much more than just a wet shaving forum. We have so much fun. Hope you enjoy it as much as we do!

The forum is a wealth of info and good gentlemanly fun. Please make sure to familiarize yourself with our Terms and Conditions Linked Here:
https://theshavingcadre.com/threads/tsc-terms-of-use-tou-revisions-updates-2-2021.3796/

Should you need any assistance in navigating the site or help please contact any of our friendly Concierge Staff.

@Spider , @NurseDave , @heysi , @Fenster

or feel free to reach out to any of the owners of TSC
@BarberDave
@CVargo
@CBLindsay

Welcome! Glad you could join us!

What are some of you favorite soaps and brushes so far?
Thanks Chris. My Fav Soaps are simple ones. I love -
1. Shannon's Balkan Blend
2. Stirling Haverford
3. Mr. Fine Platinum
4. Stirling Glacial Electric Sheep
5. Yaqi Velvet Rose
6. St. James Tobacco Tonka Bean

I have a few Brushes and only synthetic ones. My favs are -
1. The Razorock 400 Synthetic Brush (Silver Handle) Noir Plissoft
2. PAA Starcraft
3. Frank Shaving G9 24 MM Synthetic Knot (Turquoise and Black handle)
4. Yaqi Atlantis ( Always lived by the sea, this was a must have)

Welcome to The Cadre!

Lots of amazing people here so anything you want to know or need to ask, we're here for you!

Lots to see, read, and get involved with here. We're so much more than just a wet shaving forum. We have so much fun. Hope you enjoy it as much as we do!

The forum is a wealth of info and good gentlemanly fun. Please make sure to familiarize yourself with our Terms and Conditions Linked Here:
https://theshavingcadre.com/threads/tsc-terms-of-use-tou-revisions-updates-2-2021.3796/

Should you need any assistance in navigating the site or help please contact any of our friendly Concierge Staff.

@Spider , @NurseDave , @heysi , @Fenster

or feel free to reach out to any of the owners of TSC
@BarberDave
@CVargo
@CBLindsay
Thanks so much Spidey. This message will be my reference point or go to for any info I need. I'm a Mega music fan, a former gamer and Sports Maniac, that's as bad as a lad can get.

Welcome to the Cadre, you already have a good selection of DE Razors. I only have a few Vintage Gillette, never been tempted for the newer models.

Back