The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Here She Is - Ready or Not!

Order Placed! I tried to get in first, but mid order my battery died on my phone. Had to go to a back up.
Anyone who ordered let me know if you want a sample of another scent. I'll do my best, they are really limited.
I ordered 3 and wavered on ordering one other one. If you could include a sample of your Irish Tweed, I’d love to try it!
Order #1989

Anyone who ordered let me know if you want a sample of another scent. I'll do my best, they are really limited.
Yeah the Florida Freeze and/or Amber & Tobacco would be nice. Thanks! My order is #1988.

The Tweed would interest me but I understand if not.

Thanks everyone. You really know how to make a gal feel awesome. You all are the best..est!!!!! Ever!!

How about your favorite scent.
of the new ones I favor haute leather and smoked black tea. The leather isn't a harsh leather, but if your not a leather fan let me know and I'll send the black tea.

That’s not scary at all...
1f631.png
1f480.png
And that’s tame compared to my others.....

Well you got me to buy another soap. I picked the Doc Holiday because I really like everything it has in it. I almost got the smoked tea but it lost out to the Doc.

I’ll admit, the eyes on the label got my attention. The labels are different from your usual but still have the LNHC feel, good job.

Order placed. Thanks for giving us first pick! If the smoked black tea is available I’d love a sample. Order #1992

Back